WWE's 25 hottest bodies

MisterRob

Wrestling Historian
You can see the list here:
http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/25-hottest-bodies-wwe-history

This list is obviously ridiculous. I can accept Trish Stratus as number 1, there's no doubt she has one of the hottest bodies of any Diva past or present. Hell, I can even accept John Cena in the top five, haters may hate but the guy is jacked and has a good, strong body. But what I can't accept is the Bella Twins anywhere on this list. They sure as hell shouldn't be anywhere near the top five, that completely discredits this entire article.

The fact that Rick Rude isn't in the top five (and he should be number 1 I'd say) is also ridiculous. They put bland looking, skinny twigs like Kelly Kelly on this list ahead of far better Divas, while also leaving out far hottest ones such as Sable, Miss Elizabeth, and Kaitlynn. Give me a break.

And clearly guys like Lex Luger and Ultimate Warrior should've been higher on the list. I don't care how he was as a wrestler, but the guy had an insane body. Then they leave off guys like Chris Masters, Superstar Billy Graham, and Davey Boy Smith, and HULK HOGAN.

I wish people doing these type of lists would at least be a bit less obvious in the biasism and politics that go into a lot of these choices.

Thoughts? Opinions?

You can see the list here:
http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/25-hottest-bodies-wwe-history

This list is obviously ridiculous. I can accept Trish Stratus as number 1, there's no doubt she has one of the hottest bodies of any Diva past or present. Hell, I can even accept John Cena in the top five, haters may hate but the guy is jacked and has a good, strong body. But what I can't accept is the Bella Twins anywhere on this list. They sure as hell shouldn't be anywhere near the top five, that completely discredits this entire article.

The fact that Rick Rude isn't in the top five (and he should be number 1 I'd say) is also ridiculous. They put bland looking, skinny twigs like Kelly Kelly on this list ahead of far better Divas, while also leaving out far hottest ones such as Sable, Miss Elizabeth, and Kaitlynn. Give me a break.

And clearly guys like Lex Luger and Ultimate Warrior should've been higher on the list. I don't care how he was as a wrestler, but the guy had an insane body. Then they leave off guys like Chris Masters, Superstar Billy Graham, and Davey Boy Smith, and HULK HOGAN.

I wish people doing these type of lists would at least be a bit less obvious in the biasism and politics that go into a lot of these choices.

Thoughts? Opinions?

What I've bolded is the reason complaining about articles like these is pointless. It's all a matter of opinion.

All I'm getting from this is that you want to bone Rick Rude.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Unless you mean you want to bone him in 2013. Then eww.

Man, I just used "bone" as a verb in 2013. Twice. I need a shower.

Reactions: Lee
Rick Rude's body has always had me gawking.

It'd be a tad bit weird in 2013 as you said.

This "list" must be in totally random order. If not, having the Bellas higher on the list than Maryse, Torrie Wilson, Sunny (in her prime), Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle, Layla, and a few others? :lmao: And I actually do think the twins are sexy and attractive but come on now, they're nowhere close to some of the others.

This "list" must be in totally random order. If not, having the Bellas higher on the list than Maryse, Torrie Wilson, Sunny (in her prime), Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle, Layla, and a few others? :lmao: And I actually do think the twins are sexy and attractive but come on now, they're nowhere close to some of the others.

I think what people are failing to concider here is that there are two of them. That is four breasts, with the benefit of two natural, and two fake. They appeal to both male demographics.

Let me know when WWE does a list that ISNT shit.

Ranked Triple H Vs Mick Foley as the number 25 rivalry of all time.

Ranked HULK GAWT DAMNED HOGAN as something like the number 16 wrestler of all time.

Unless you get a two for one package from them ;)

Then you can add both scores up at once and they're beyond a 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back