WWElites sigs

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
As I havent been using the forums as much recently, I only realised today noone seems to use these WWElites sigs any more.

Am I the only one? Fuck, I need a new one...

Haha , wasn't ignoring you dude. Just must not have seen any of your posts in the last few days.

Was there a reason everyone stopped using them?

Yeah, because factions are fake and people got bored. It happens every time.

Right, I need to think of a new sig. Theo made 1 for me in the past but who is regarded as the best sig maker on here?

I wanted one of those ... they were pretty neat. I would have been "Ollie-am Regal".

Naitch there are loads of great sig-makers I'm sure would oblige. I'm going to plug WeJammin22 because he and Macios both made me one at roughly the same time and although I used Macios' (as he posted first), WeJammin's was also very good.

Hey Naitch, would love to make ya a sig. Theo is pretty awesome at sigmaking as well though. And since he's on "retirement" from requests, you'll be one of the lucky ones to grace a sig of the awesome Bearded One :D

Yeah, I stopped using my WWElites sig a couple weeks ago because I hardly saw them around anymore. That and I really wanted a Batman Beyond sig. I'll probably whip it back out at some point in the future though.

I stopped using the Sin Saga one about two months ago. I will probably return to it in the future, it was the reason I use Cara as my avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back