• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Thunder instead of ECW???!! (The Old WCW Show)

I was thinking of this, I reckon Vince McMahon should change ECW to Thunder and make it a full wrestling show, this show could have a World Title which cruiserweights could hold. This show could possibly just have those wrestlers that dont make it to the US/Intercontinental and WWE Title reigns or spots. Like imagine Chavo in Thunder the World Title Champion (Could possibly be nambed something) and CM Punk challenging him for it. Then they could have 3 big world title matches on a ppv with Raw and Smackdown, or possibly 4 with the ECW title belt on RAW and Smackdown. This will not destroy the legacy of the 'new' ECW and ecw fans will keep there eye on Smackdown and RAW where that title is. A one hour show with cruiserweights with promos and high fly action could be good, and with the name Thunder, it will be quite good. Tazz could go back to Smackdown where JBL will return shortly wrestling, and Todd Grisham should be the color commentator with Joey Styles. So this new Thunder will turn 'low' stars into big stars, and also a Thunder General Manager which could be possibly like Ric Flair or Piper , where they are getting old to wrestle. Really think about it, i reckon its a very good idea. Any more adds to this new Thunder could have if happened?

i thought wwe already has a version of wcw...its called smackdown. after all thats where the old wcw titles ended up. Smackdown(to me at least) is boring dull and unexciting. Very much like wcw towards its demise. wwecw should just be erased from the history books since its been a total flop from the begining of it being a wwe 'brand' and especially now that heyman's gone.

I think there gonna roll with the new ECW. Like it or not Vince owns the rights to the ECW brand and is holding it in the palm of his hand.

I'd like to see them put Heat in that time slot and make it like it was a few years back, with new superstars debuting and usual RAW or SD! midcarders headlining the show.

i agree with that idea of ecw becoming heat.it could be a weekly crossbrand show with newer and lower card talent. yea vince does own ecw now, like it or not, but it wasn't his idea originally and is therefore by default subpar to RAW and SMACKDOWN as long as vince owns it.Vince doesnt give a shit about things that werent his 'in the begining' and doesnt use/respect things properly.Raw is Vince's baby ,it's gonna get the best out of all 3 rosters,its live almost every week (unlike the other 2 'brands') and raw as a brand uses the more established WWE created ppv names. Like i stated earlier ,the former wcw titles are on the (in my opinion) more boring show ,they have the old wcw ppv names, has a slightly better roster than ecw but raw's roster kicks smackdown's ass .ECW is just getting shit rubbed in its face by being nothing like what it once was.Probably to spite heyman and put him in his place.also didnt do something to bischoff a few years ago that he made him look like a bitch?

by 'in the begining' i mean when WCW was Turner's and ECW was Heyman's.

Definately. wcw thunder was way better then ecw. Although i like the new ecw. It's kind of like velocity only better. I think its funny that they would have a ppv for a show thats like volecity. They should just call it extreme velocity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back