• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Tag Team Division

King Douche

Pre-Show Stalwart
I would love if WWE go back to the old skool days were the tag team division was great. When you had great tag team wrestlers like the Harts, Steiners, ect battling each other for the gold on a daily basis and put on classic wrestling matches. Now these days the tag division is just non existence, as you have Jerishow as the Unified Tag Champs, but they are boring as Tag Champions to be honest. The tag division needs to be builded up again to a higher standard again, and I mean have good tag teams compete alot on RAW, ECW and Smackdown. Have seperate tag titles on all 3 shows and have more tag matches between good tag teams. Now I know you may think 3 tag titles is too much but not really. Just get alot of tag teams from FCW, put them on RAW, SD and ECW, then push them to the sky. They can have enough tag teams on each show were its possible then to have tag team titles on all 3 brands. I just want a change in the tag team division, and I think their needs to be a great change. Who agrees?

Yes & No. Tag Team Wrestling needs to come back Yes. Three Title No. I think Vince is getting ready to do that(bring back Tag Team Wrestling). Just Look you have Legacy, Hart Dynasty, Crime Tyme, and starting to use great mid-carders (who are not believable as higher) into teams. The best era in Teag Team Wrestling was back when there was Powers of Pain, Demolition, Hart Foundation, Andre and Haku, The Rockers, LOD, and so on. It was not always the same teams and the had talent. And by having 1 tag title will increase the level of competition and cross branding

I agree with you on bringing back the old Tag Division. I hope they dont break them up so quickly like how they did Batista and Mysterio. They could have lasted till Royal Rumble.

I do agree with you on having three titles for the division(once the division is back) Couldn't Vince just take the old ECW Tag Team titles and put them on ECW. (they might change ECW,so might not work:disappointed:)

let the WWE have a Tag Team Division

I agree on having more tag teams. Like have Punk have a flock and get the guys from FCW to his recruition. Have a real Army back for DX aka New Age Outlaws. Have a Vampire Stable for ECW.

Now, for three tag team titles I say no. Way too much. But, have the titles split like WWE Tag Team title on RAW and the World Tag Team title on Smackdown and ECW.

They need new tag teams like 5 or so to work with on each brand maybe 3 on ECW.
And as when this happens they will split the Tag titles. YAYYYYYYYY.

Let the Tags come Backa.

I really like tag team wrestling so I would like it to get a better focus. They should continue right now with the Unified Tag Team Championships until/if the division gets better. WWE just needs to find a few more wrestlers that could be committed into staying as a tag team for a longer period of time. About six tag teams not thrown together are at least needed in the tag division for it to be more successful. Then added to those six could be a few tag teams similar to DX, who wouldn't be set to team for too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back