WWE Tag Team Championship - Money in the Bank, could it work?

WWE Tag Team Championship - Money in the Bank

• Great Idea

• ... Naaaa'h.

Results are only viewable after voting.
That could work. I mean it's money in the bank. Obs the main feauture is the wwe title match, and the WHC title match. Then the 2 money in the bank ladder matches. Then theres your high/ish profile feud, an IC and/or US title match, and a divas match. Adding a third ladder match for the tag team titles would rock!

I mean in the sense of keeping it a gimmick ppv it would work. Me personally, I would fucking enjoying team rhode scholars, PTP hunico and epico, and rey and sin cara in a tornado tag team ladder match up for the tag team money in the bank brief case. I think that would be absolutely awesome!!! But the idea could work, it would bring more relevance to the tag team titles (even more I mean), in the sense that the wwe take pride in their division enough to give it a money in the bank briefcase.

This idea seems very decent, It could set up for interesting story lines and will make the tag team division a lot better

I just don't get the point right now. Put the belts up there and throw some teams in and call it a day, theres no need for a complicated way to get #1 tag team contenders. If there was a really good tag tem division then my opinion would be different, but at the moment I don't even think I can think of 4 tag teams relevant enough to have this match. Tag title matches are just thrown together anyway and the team holding the belts changes every couple of months. Develop contenders and this idea could work, otherwise it's just silly.

Edit: I lied, I can think of about 6 tag teams. But Hell No isn't made to last and the Usos (although my personal favorites) don't get no respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back