WWE Survivor Series: Champion VS Champion - Sheamus & Cesaro VS The Usos

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As of right now, the only match on the Survivor Series card I'm excited about is the clash between Ambrose & Rollins and the Usos. Why? I'm hopeful that these two teams will be able to duplicate the sort of chemistry they've each shown against Cesaro & Sheamus and New Day respectively. These are both really fun tag teams who've been delivering show stealing matches on TV and ppvs over the past several months. There's no guarantee that they'll capture the same magic, but I'm hopeful as it seems like they've each been told to go out there in their respective matches and just let it all hang out.

As to who wins, I think it's more likely two thirds of the recently reunited Shield comes out on top as I just don't see them losing so soon. Of course, I thought Vince was smart enough not to have Finn Balor squashed by Kane after such a great showing at TLC against AJ Styles.

Yeah, should be a good match. Also another example of the gulf between Smackdown and Raw. It's a match between occasional headliners vs. A perennial opening match act.

Usos should steal this one. They need it more than Ambrose & Rollins, who won't get hurt if they lose after an amazing match. Usos need to soldify themselves as a top tag team and not just be "a tag team".

whatever the outcome of this match, i will not be disappointed. im feeling like this will be the match of the night

With Owens and Zayn not involved in a match this year, maybe they should have Owens and Zayn win the Smackdown Tag Team Titles from The Usos and have them face Ambrose and Rollins at Survivor Series.

And book another Tag Team Survivor Series match between Raw's tag teams and Smackdown's tag teams.

I wonder if Gable & Benjamin could win the titles and change this match. I hope not.

Not really sure who should win. Both are incredibly talented tag teams. But one is compromised of world champions. I think that AmbRollins should win this match. If given time, this match will steal the show.

As we all saw on tonight's episode of Raw, Cesaro & Sheamus regained the Ra tag team Championship from Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose due in large part to a distraction caused by all three members of the New Day. It was perceived as a prelude to another attack by the blue brand roster so Angle organized the boys and girls backstage, they all came out to ringside at the ready but we all forgot that the match was still on, so Rollins eats a Brogue Kick from Sheamus, Cesaro restrains Ambrose and they regain the titles.

The reason for this, allegedly, is part of the plans for the Shield for Survivor Series given that Roman Reigns officially returns next week. Instead of putting Reigns into the men's Survivor Series tag team elimination match, various reports suggest that the Shield will challenge the New Day at Survivor Series as a means of seeking revenge for the part they played in Ambrose & Rollins losing the tag titles.

I think the Usos will come out on top against Sheamus & Cesaro as it seems a little more balanced now given all the hype and buzz that Ambrose & Rollins had due to the reformation of the Shield.

New Day vs Shield will be awesome, I just wish it had more than a one week build. As for the actual champion vs champion match at SS it's alright. I'd much prefer Usos as heels but it should be a good match altogether. It just makes me wonder why New Day didn't Winn at HITC then you could've still had the Shield vs New Day in a 3 on 3 match. I'm guessing Roman was meant to be in the 5 on 5 match but plans must've got changed. Anyways I'm expecting The Usos to get the upper hand here as I just see Raw have more chances to win the other matches and if SD was to win one it seems like this.

That's something I didn't really expect and I'm glad they did this.

The Bar vs The Usos will also be another great match, if not better, than AmbRollins vs The Usos. I don't really know who wins, nor care, but the match will be awesome, so I'm looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back