WWE Superstars LD for 12.09.10 has a tiebreaker!

We shy worth hair

ladies' night
Two former Divas Champions will face off on Thursday night when the gorgeous Eve takes on the vicious Alicia Fox. Which sexy, smart and powerful Diva will reign supreme on "WWE Superstars"?

Settling the score
The arrogant Curt Hawkins and his talented rival Trent Barreta have traded victories on "WWE Superstars" in the past few weeks. But which Superstar will come out on top in the heated, third bout on Thursday night?

Is anyone else gonna be here?

I know but WWE.com is billing it as their third encounter. Suposed to be a good match but then again they haven't had a bad match yet.

That's the good thing about superstars. The wrestlers get time to go out and show their stuff. It's like Kidd vs Smith I. These guys absolutely tore the house down in their match and I'd never have seen it coming. Sure, I knew that they'd have good matches. How could they not? But I didn't realise how good they both are until last week.

Yeah their match was even better than that FCW match they had years ago. Hell after Barretta and Hawkins had their matches, i saw things in both men i never saw before. Hawins has added moves like Suicide's finisher and Trent has been naming his moves like the high knee he does he calls the Gob stopper:)lmao:).

I wasn't expecting much from Kidd/Smith, but it left me very impressed with both. If only they gave them time to talk too.

Yeah their match was even better than that FCW match they had years ago.

And that match was pretty damn good. Smith didn't nearly fuck up the superplex in their match from way back when too. Fuck knows how he found the strength to save it. Beast of a man, that one.

Hell after Barretta and Hawkins had their matches, i saw things in both men i never saw before. Hawins has added moves like Suicide's finisher and Trent has been naming his moves like the high knee he does he calls the Gob stopper:)lmao:).

Like I say, there's a reason they've still got jobs and their former partners don't.

I just wish they would give Barretta/Hawkins time on Smackdown instead of like 3 or 4 Kofi kingston/Jack Swagger matches for the past few weeks on Smackdown.

I just wish they would give Barretta/Hawkins time on Smackdown instead of like 3 or 4 Kofi kingston/Jack Swagger matches for the past few weeks on Smackdown.

I sort of disagree. With Superstars they get more time to get out and go. On SD they'd have to make do with matches that are half as long, which isn't a good thing for them.

Hopfully we will see Tyler Reks this week, He had a great match with Trent last week.

Somehow i believe it's only gonna be the 3 of us who will post in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back