WWE Superstar Sightings, Autographs & Other Mania Mark Out Moments

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Since it is Mania weekend, figured we needed a thread for something like this. Any fun stories, big autographs, sightings or other things related to this weekend.

I got to shake the hand of Sting after a radio show this morning & I just got back from meeting Neville & Kalisto. Sting was one of those big time wrestling moments for me. Kicking myself for not asking for an autograph, but I was not expecting to see him. Went to get a pair of concert tickets from the station and had no idea he was up there. That is one check mark off the legend list for sure.

I waited in a long ass line to see the others. The tall guy in front of us was being a smartass & said he was not scared to take both of them on. I suggested they form Voltron. Neville got it, but Kalisto looked confused. They were pretty cool guys & my son was excited he got to see Kalisto. Glad I got to take him to meet his first wrestler.

Not a bad way to kick off the weekend. Sucks I cant go to the big show Sunday or Axxess, but there is a lot going on everywhere & NXT tonight. Hopefully I can meet a few wrestlers there tonight or catch some others around town.

Neville on crutches then? He was likely sitting as it was a signing. But were crutches nearby?

Why am I putting myself through this? :(

I walked past a HMV somewhere when WWE in town in around about 2000. The Rock came out after what I assume was an autograph signing. I thought 'ah, The Rock' and carried on with my day.

I saw no crutches, but they could have been under the table.

Even in his casual attire, complete with sweater and glasses, they guy looked like a mini monster. Shorter & more jacked in person. Very nice guy. Sucks he has to miss Mania.

NXT was pretty kickass last night. Great show despite my crappy seats. The convention center was loud man. Hung around and got a fist bump from Jason Jordan & my son got a high five from A Double. Tried to get to Bayley, but she was swamped with people & kid was exhausted so we headed back to the car.

Enjoyed the whole show, overpaid for the tickets on Stubhub, but it was worth it. Balor & Nakamura got huge pops. People were going nuts a few times between stuff & turns out it was because of Hall & Roode being there. I hope that means Bobby Roode is otw, he would be a great add to the roster.

This is the first I have ever heard of a child. HAVE YOU BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME!?!?

I met Bill Dundee once and Jerry Lawler twice. Lawler made fun of my weight.

This is the first I have ever heard of a child. HAVE YOU BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME!?!?

I met Bill Dundee once and Jerry Lawler twice. Lawler made fun of my weight.

Not sure why I found that so funny.

All I really know about Nightmare is he used to have a midget neighbor. No idea he had children though.

You know I like to spoon while we watch Charles in Charge & I like toast with my eggs in the morning. Is that not enough for you anymore?

Aye. 2 in fact. 3 is on the way. Me & him are officially outnumbered come September. This real life shit catches up fast & drains your bank account on birthdays and Christmas. These kids have been spoiled as hell since December. So I better get some cool shit for my bday in 4 days & it better not be macaroni art cards sitting in that box in our closet from Amazon. Pops needs toys and cool shit too.

He probably just kidnaps the kid for wrestling events in order to improve his chances of getting attention from the talent.

My own kids are a hassle. Sure as hell not dropping cash for some other persons hyper little monsters. Do you know how much nachos, soda, popcorn & Kalisto masks cost? There would be no money left for chloroform & a van.

Now get yourself a leash, picture of a dog & a baggie of coke that just happens to fall from your pocket & you can land any stripper you want. You can thank Sam Kinison for that helpful tip. Yet to try it, but seems legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back