• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE SummerSlam - Finn Balor VS Bray Wyatt

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Balor vs. Wyatt is now official for next Sunday's card. If history is any indicator, Wyatt probably loses here though I think a win for him is needed if they want to draw this program out to at least one more ppv.

I know the money is in the Demon King, but the Demon shouldn't appear. It should be Balor vs Wyatt. Wyatt wins and then Finn Balor is forced to bring out the persona he doesn't want to, but has to, the Demon King.

Just add some depth god damn!

Maybe that's why their facing off on RAW tonight...

Otherwise 2 of the matches for Summerslam will be on RAW instead of the SS card.

I'm not sure if the fact they are wrestling tonight on raw mean that this match got cancelled for summerslam or just a way to advance the feud but I kinda fell like they look at the card for summerslam and decided which match they could cut from the card and this one and the cruiserweight title match got the short end of the stick and got move up to the go home show before summerslam.

It seems odd. They have an hour of pre-card and 3 hours of showtime. Plenty of time. I mean if Big Show vs Big Cass in a Shark Cage match can make the show, how does THIS get the cut? I reckon some shenanigans end this match and we get the demon on Sunday.

I seem like this was part of a story to have the demon comeback for summerslam. After seeing this match, I have to say that I'm not really interested in seeing the rematch at summerslam.

Outside of the fact that these 2 don't fit well together. The demon character was never really explained and too me, it's just finn with body paint which makes no sense. If the demon had some supernatural power and was explain better to difference the two, then maybe I would be more excited about the match but for now, it's just finn with bodypaint.

A layer of face painting won't sway me into thinking Balor is interesting. The sooner this feud is over and he moves over to Smackdown the better. There are too many stars, bigger and better than he is, for him to have any chance of standing out.

Just the fact that it's already been announced that Balor will wear the face paint pretty much puts a lock on this match. I don't think he's ever lost wearing it, and Wyatt doesn't strike me as the one to end that streak.

It's been a pretty boring feud overall, then most of Bray Wyatt's are these days. Even with the unusual character that he portrays, none of his smoke and mirrors ever seem to work.

Unfortunately as with most of his feuds he will probably come out on the losing end of it. He has a couple of wins over Balor or far and that usually ends with the loser of the RAW feud winning at the PPV.

To be honest this feud should be on the preshow, that's just how boring it is, but with Balor putting on the paint it will be on the main show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back