• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Summerslam 2015: WWE Tag Team Championship - Fatal Fourway

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The Prime Time Players are set to defend the tag team titles against New Day, Los Matadores and the Lucha Dragons at SummerSlam.

It'll probably be a pretty decent match, though the PTPs don't seem to be in any real danger of dropping the titles at this point.

I won't be surprised if this is the pre-show match or opening match if the IC title match doesn't open the show. This seems like a safe match for New Day to capture the tag titles without making PTP look weak.

I expect PTP and New Day to go at it one more time at NoC then New Day moves on to The Usos for the fall. Jey is supposed to return in October.

my HOPE is that either New Day wins the Tag Team Titles or PTP retains and then Rowan returns to let the Wyatt Family run with the Tag Team titles (which i think they should've won a long time ago), but honestly, i wouldn't hate it if the Lucha Dragons won the Tag Team titles. they are a very exciting tag team and they get the crowd pumped up with the Lucha chants and they could have some good matches with the Wyatts and a heel Uso team. i'm not a huge fan of Los Matadores, but it's mainly due to El Torito (who i feel is just annoying). i think the match should be entertaining (as long as none of the wrestlers are selling El Torito's gore which i HATE by the way)...i think the PTPs will win, but i won't be shocked if New Day wins. i feel that sometime soon though, a returning Uso team will chase after the titles, the question is will they turn the Usos??

Doesn't seem like anything fresh or new. The tag scene seems tired.

However I still love New Day and I'm a fan of the Dragons, so I'd be pleased to see either come out on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back