WWE Signs Former ROH World Champion

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
PWInsider.com announced that 3 time ROH World Champion Adam Cole has finally signed with WWE and will start out in NXT. Exactly when he starts hasn't been revealed but the report says that he's scheduled to report to the WWE PC for training this week.

It's a good signing for WWE and Cole will mark the 3rd former ROH World Champion to pop up in NXT this year, along with Roderick Strong and Kyle O'Reilly.

Amazing all around talent. Great talker, very good in the ring, as charismatic as it gets... I'm stoked to hear he's going to the big stage. He deserves this opportunity.

I sense and hope that he'll have a Kevin Owens like tenure in NXT and make his way to main roster sooner than later.

my only thought about this is that they cant keep toying around with not doing a wwe bullet club much longer

balor
styles
gallows
anderson
cole

and if rumors are true about aj trying to get fale and tama tonga to wwe how are they gonna avoid this

An awesome signing and an even better debut. I wasn't hoping much so it easily exceeded my expectations. Plus, the whole stable is going to be fun for NXT. Adam Cole is rightly the leader as he's the best in this stable. Adam Cole is a total package of wrestling so it's everything good with him joining NXT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back