"WWE Shareholder" Roll Call- Please check in ONLY if you Are one

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
In preparation for a possible "WWE Shareholder's" meeting down the road, I am requesting that all Wrestlezone posters who consider themselves to be WWE Shareholders, to please check into this thread.

Keep in mind that you are a "WWE Shareholder" IF your philosophies of the wrestling business are as follows:

"I advocate whatever is best for WWE's profits and corporate goals"

"When a conflict arises between my own personal interests as a wrestling fan, and WWE's Corporate and Creative directions, then I will embrace WWE's Corporate and Creative directions because that is what is best for business"

"I will follow Vince McMahon's direction of the company to the end, because Vince McMahon has experience running the most successful wrestling company of all time ... and therefore he knows best and better than anyone else"

"I get upset when others critique WWE programming, because that may start an unwanted downward trend in my stock, which may affect my earnings"

So again, anyone who is truly considers themselves to be a "WWE Shareholder" and are willing to be brave enough and stand up to the label, I request you participate in the Roll Call.

We may do some "WWE Shareholder" Meetings down the road with you all.

But IF you check in, all I ask is that you tell us WHY you consider yourself to be a "WWE Shareholder".

well i am a shareholder. as in i actually do own stock in WWE. A pretty big amount mind you ( half a percent) considering how much the mcmahons own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back