• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE seating advice

Straight Edge Shark

Dark Match Jobber
I want to buy tickets for a WWE Raw Holiday tour in Madison Square Garden.

There is seating chart: http://images.ticketutils.com/1000X/9bb1132c-0ba9-465f-803f-f8bbba060b6e.jpg

Here are the sections, in which tickets are available.

Section 343 row 1
Section 318 row 1
Floor 3 row 4
Floor 9 row 5
Floor 2 row 7
Floor 2 row 3
Floor 6 row 3(RINGSIDE SEATS THAT ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE RAMP)

In which section do you think i will have the best view?

Right now im leaning more to the ramp, because i would see the entrances, but im worried that it will be hard to see from there all the action in the ring.

What you think?

I wouldn't shell out that much money just to see a RAW that might not even be that good, but sitting that close to the badass MSG door might be fucking awesome

What door are you talking about??

I think the show is going to be great.

Matches:
John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk- Triple Threat Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship

Evan Bourne/Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz/R-Truth- WWE Tag Team Championship Match

12 Man Battle Royal with the winner to challenge for the United States Championship later in the evening against the current champion- Dolph Ziggler

Battle Royal Participants: Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Michael McGillicutty, Alex Riley, Kofi Kingston, Curt Hawkins, Primo, Evan Bourne, David Otunga, Percy Watson, Tyler Reks, JTG.

Mason Ryan vs. Primo

Kelly Kelly/Eve Torres vs. WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix/Natalya- Divas Tag Team Match

Anyway you think i should get ramp seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back