WWE Royal Rumble Kickoff Show - The New Day VS Cesaro, Tyson Kidd & Adam Rose

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
This six man tag team match was announced for the Rumble kickoff show. While I doubt many will be all that interested, this could be a pretty good match if it's given some decent time. All Six guys are solid to fantastic inside the ring, though I'm hoping that Cesaro & Kidd sever ties with Adam Rose soon. They're a team with a lot of promise, but I just don't see any future with them hanging out with Rose.

If he's not careful Cesaro will never get over....

I forgot that WWE had a new black trio, I forgot Kidd and Cesaro were in a tag team and I have no idea who this Adam Rose fella is.

You know your career is in the toilet when you can't get a slot in a thirty man match. As I suspect everybody but Cesaro will be omitted.

Its gonna be a great tag team action for sure. Too bad those I don't get to see it maybe. But this can be easily predicted as one of the good tag team action we've seen lately. Even last night on raw when they had just a brief match it was a decent time. And with the reports around that Cesaro and Tyson are trying new tag team moves Its gonna be a treat to watch. I really want a serious time between these two tag teams at least in a tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the tag title at Fast lane

Cheers!!

It should be a solid match. Unfortunately, I can see the New Day winning. I guess they'll be next up for the tag team titles. They've already beat former tag team champions, Stardust and Goldust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back