WWE Royal Rumble Kickoff Show - Cruiserweight Six Man Tag Team Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The third and final match announced for the kickoff show this Sunday features Kalisto, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado taking on TJP, Jack Gallagher and Drew Gulak in your typical, random six man tag team match that we see at least a few times a month from the Cruiserweight Division.

As to who wins, does it really matter? The match will be entertaining enough for what it is, but it's ultimately just a time killer.

Hopefully the heel team wins, they are far and away more interesting. Honestly the entire 205 Live roster has more interesting heels than faces. Is there even a face that has a gimmick right now? I mean Swann was just happy black guy, Cedric is athletic black guy, Kalisto is masked guy, Metalik is kinda chubby masked guy, Dorado is oh he is still employed masked guy, Tozawa is Japanese guy. At least with the heel side you have TJP who is kind of a douche and cries when he loses. Gallagher is a bit of an English stereotype and his heel persona is devious. Gulak's politician/Power Point gimmick is the best thing in the division. Itami is just kinda blah with his weird respect me shtick that isn't a defined heel or face.

Why not the 3 masked cruiserweights against the Zo-train (renamed of course)? Once the Zo-train lost, Nese and Davari could have attacked Drew post match to give the faction a nice closure.
Thought WWE would try to capitalize on the small buzz Cedric and Ali created this past Tuesday. Guess not. Jack Gallagher vs Hideo Itami in street fight would have been able to do that and it seem like a better (and obvious) match up, especially for a PPV like the Royal rumble.

Oh well. I say the heels should take the win here as Gallagher and TJP need this win. With Enzo gone, there isn't a top heel in sight, but the face side has more than enough
guys that can step up when needed. (Cedric, Hideo, Kalisto, and the potential return by Rich Swann)

With Enzo gone, this division feels even more worthless than before. There isn't anyone currently in the division that stands out among the rest really and I get the feeling this is all just holding us over until the 205 Live General Manager is announced. Yay for more authority figure storylines! Kalisto and company win because he's a bigger name than everyone else here.

Hamler's Prediction: Kalisto, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado will defeat TJP, Jack Gallagher and Drew Gulak.

All i have to say about this match is that i truly feel bad for theses guys. Here 6 of the most talented cruiserweight in the division and they get stuck in the empty arena spot for the kickoff but when you look at what's on the kickoff, you pretty much know that this match gets the 5:30 pm slot which is the worst slot of the whole show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back