WWE: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekMay

The Chosen One
This is gonna be set right after Wrestlemania X-7. A couple of years ago, me and a couple of friends of mine started to come up with some cool and funny storylines that we would run if we were in charge of the WWE. I came up with one centering on my own character: "The Chosen One" Derek May. My friends loved my concept, and we played it out on EWR and later TEW. I wrote a couple summarys on the storyline, and recently found them. Now I am gonna write it out.

The Backstory. (I'm sort of re-writing history here, but we all seem to do that, even the WWE.) Derek May and Stone Cold Steve Austin have been best friends since Wrestlemania XV, when Derek got kicked out of DX because he was in the Triple Threat Main Event with Austin and Rock (see what I mean of changing history). Derek forged an Alliance with Austin, and for the next two years, wreaked havoc on the WWE. Each one helped the other win title matches, and were always on the same page, including 2 Tag Team Championships.

However, at Wrestlemania X-7, when Steve Austin defeated The Rock for the WWF Title, Derek came down to celebrate with Austin. Right after a beer drink, Austin gave the Stunner to Derek. Austin sided with Vince McMahon, and poured beer all over Derek. The new alliance of McMahon and Austin would only prove hell for May, as he will face tremendous odds to get revenge on Austin.

This storyline was influenced by Sting vs Hogan from 97', Sabu and Taz from ECW, and Raven vs Dreamer from ECW.

This Booking wil focus in this feud, but will also focus on others as well, as there is always other events rather than this one. I will post the roster tommorrow.

WWE
Chairman: Vince McMahon
Backstage Interviewers: Johnathan Coachman and Michael Cole
Commentators: Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler
Ring Announcers: Howard Finkel and Lilian Garcia

ROSTER:

CHAMPIONS:
WWE Champion: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Intercontinental Champion: Chris Jericho
Hardcore Champion: Kane
Tag Team Champions: Edge and Christian
Womens Champion: Chyna
WWE European Champion: Eddie Guerrero

MAIN EVENT ROSTER:
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin (Heel)
Derek May (My guy) (Face)
The Rock(Face)
Triple H(Heel)

UPPER MIDCARD ROSTER:
Kurt Angle (Face)
Chris Jericho (Face)
Chris Benoit (Heel)
Kane (Heel)
The Undertaker (Face)
The Big Show (Heel)

MIDCARD and Under:
Raven
Al Snow
Eddie Guerrero
William Regal
Test
Albert
Justin Credible
X-Pac
Steve Blackman
Grandmaster Sexay
Scotty Too Hotty
Rikishi
Tazz
Shane McMahon

TAG TEAM ROSTER:
The Hardy Boyz:
Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy

The Dudley Boyz:
Bubba Ray Dudley and D'von Dudley

Edge and Christian

APA:
Bradshaw and Farrooq

STABLES:
Right to Censor:
Bull Buchanan
Val Venus
Ivory
The Goodfather
Steven Richards

DIVAS:
Chyna
Trish Stratus
Lita
Ivory
Terri
Stephanie McMahon

The Roster will be added to as the Season goes by.

Looks good and I will check this out when you get the show up.

One hting Id like is if yo could include a profile of Derek May, just so we know what to expect and can picture him.

I'll write the profile EFED style

Wrestlers Name: Derek May
Wrestlers Nickname: The Chosen One
Height:6'2"
Weight:243lbs
Hometown:Wilkes-Barre, PA
Billed From Wilkes-Barre, PA
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black, short
-----------Eye color:brown
-----------Facial Hair: goatte
-----------Ring Attire:Jeans with Sneakers, a muscle shirt
-----------Backstage Attire:same as ring attire, with Leather Jacket and Aviator glasses
-----------Physical Features:Lean, like Randy Orton,
-----------Tattoos:Cross on Back, names tattooes all over body, representing his friends that have died
Gimmick: A former college football star turned Outcast. Keeps to himself, has few friends, and blows his fuse if egged on a lot.
Strength/Weakness: 1: Very Agile, quick for a heavyweight
2: Plays to the crowd, if the crowd is into him, he gets pumped and is almost unstopable
3: His finisher comes out of nowhere, very unexpected.
Weaknesses: 1:Relys more on wrestling than brawling, which sometimes leads to him getting beat on in the first half of the match
2: Because he is agile, he sometimes runs out of breathe midmatch (kayfabe) and can lose big lead.
3: Has a uncanny ability of taunting too often, which may sometimes backfire.
Alignment:Face
Trained By: Dominic Denucci/WCW Power Plant
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
jmitchell3.jpg

Brief History:(I'm assuming that the history of the my WWE is now gonna be rewritten, which we all are doing lol) Derek May came into the wrestling scene in 1991 with ECW. Derek was a vital star to the infant ECW. for the next 3 years, Derek wrestled some of the greatest wrestlers in the world. When WCW started invading ECW for talent, Derek was one who jumped to WCW. In WCW, Derek joined the nWo, but was not given the push he deserved. So he superkicked Eric Bischoff in the face and signed with Vince McMahons WWE. Once there, he was assigned as Shawn Michaels new bodygaurd against Bret Hart.In 1997 Derek's debut saw him lose to Bret Hart in a tremendous match that put him over in the fans eyes. Derek later went on, with Triple H and Shawn Michaels, start D-Generation X. He remained until Wrestlemania XV, where Triple H kicked him out because of jealousy. Derek teamed Stone Cold Steve Austin, and for the next two years proceeded to rule the WWE with multiple reigns as champion. Right up to Wrestlemania X7, where Austin betrayed May, and here we are today.
Title History: (Now I'm really changin history lol)
6 Time WWE Champion
3 Time Intercontinental Champion
2 Time Tag Team Champion
1 time WCW US Champion
1 Time ECW Champion
1 Time NWA Champion
2000 Royal Rumble Winner

Entrance Music: Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue
Entrance description: A couple seconds after the drums start, A huge pyro goes off. After the "mamamamow" part, Derek starts spinning out into the entrance, takes a drink of water, and leans bac while spitting it (like Triple H) when the verse starts and another huge display of pyro starts.
Finishers: Main: Superkick
Secondary: Cross Leg (A Walls Of Jericho with victems legs crossed)
15 Most used moves:
Double Arm Suplex
Punch
Back Suplex
Elbow Drop from Top Rope
Powerslam
Drop Kick
Rope Rebound Cross Body
Jumping Clothesline
Bulldog
Full Nelson suplex
Suicide Dive
Spinning Neckbreaker
DDT
Vertical Suplex
Body Slam

I started writing the first RAW, expect it within a week

Tonights Matches:
Tazz vs Val Venus
Eddie Guerrero vs Scotty Too Hotty
The Dudley Boyz vs The APA for number one contendership for the Tag Team Titles
Kurt Angle vs The Big Show
The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin for the WWE Championship

The show opens up with a video montage of last nights Wrestlemania X-7. The video highlights all the matches, including Stone Cold winning the WWE Championship. However, it also reveals when Stone Cold betrayed Derek May and teamed with Vince McMahon. The montage ends with JR proclaiming: "Austin has sold his soul to the Devil himself"

Across The Nation blares over the loudspeakers as the amazing pyro display blasts at the entrance. Cameras scanning the entire arena, thousands of fans holding up signs of their favorite wrestlers. JR and Jerry the King Lawler start announcing.

JR: We are live, in the sold out American Airlines Center, in Dallas, Texas. The night after Wrestlemania, welcome to Monday Night RAW! 16,672 fans all packed into see the backlash of the Grandest Stage of them all.

King: JR, if this place gets any louder, I'm gonna have to learn sign language, these fans are loud tonight!

JR: You're damn right, King, and they have every right, because tonights main event is a rematch of last nights main event, The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin, for the WWE Championship.

As JR speaks of the WWE Title, a graphic of Austin and Rock hits the screen, with the roar of the crowd acknowledging it.

Steve Austins music hits the PA, to the thunderous booing of the crowd. Austin, the new WWE Champion, just smiles all the way down to the ring.

King: Look who it is, JR, the WWE Champion himself, Steve Austin.

JR: Yeah, he may be a Champion when it comes to the WWE, but inside, Steve Austin is nothing more than a coward. What he did to his so called "best friend" Derek May last night was absolutely pathetic.

King: Well JR, if you have to either please your boss, or please your best friend, I would rather please Vince McMahon anyday.

JR: Yeah, I bet you would.

Austin enters the ring, with his WWE Championship around his shoulder. He goes and gets himself a microphone. His music stops playing, and the crowd continues to boo him. Austin just smiles at the crowd.

JR: What the hell is he smiling about?

Austin: Last Night, I made the toughest decision of my life.

Crowd: WHAT?

Austin: I said, Last Night, I made the toughest decision of my life, so SHUT UP!

The crowd boos relentlessly at Austin, who used to be a favorite.

Austin: Last night, I faced The Rock for this title I on my shoulder, and in one of the most grueling matches of my carreer, I won.

Crowd: WHAT?

Austin rolls his eyes.

Austin: Not only did I win, but I absolutley destroyed The Rock. And when I rose that steel chair, Rock, and when I drove it into your skull, Stone Cold was happy.

Austin: But it wasn't the fact that I drove that chair into your skull, it was the fact that I had an insurrance policy. An insurrance policy that guaranteed that I would walk out of Seatle the WWE Champion.

The crowd continues to boo Austin, and Austin just smirks.

Austin: And when I did in fact beat the holy hell out of you Rock, and I became champion, I shook hands with that insurrance policy, and his name, is Vince McMahon.

The crowd boos even more, this time chanting "You sold out! You sold out, You Sold Out!

Austin: Without Vince, Stone Cold still would have opened up a can of whoop ass on your candyass, Rock, but it was the fact that I had an insurrance policy, that inspired me to whoop your ass even more.

Austin: But as with every insurrance policy, Stone Cold had to make some sacrifices, I had to leave some things behind. I had to upset some people.

The crowd starts chanting "Derek, Derek, Derek!"

Austin: And his name, is Derek May!

The crowd cheers at the sound of Derek's name.

Austin: Derek was a good friend of mine. In fact, I considered the guy a brother. But in this business, you have to sacrifice some of the people you are close to in order to get ahead, and let me tell you, it was worth it!

The crowd boos again.

Austin: Also, I have to...

Derek's music hits, and the reaction from the crowd is so loud, the roof was about to blow off. Derek comes walking out with a microphone. Austin is ticked off that Derek interupted him. Derek keeps staring at Austin, but finally breaks the silence and speaks.

JR: Finally, we might get some answers.

May: For 2 years Austin, 2 Years! I have been your friend. I helped you win titles, you helped me win titles, you defended me when I was getting the crap kicked out of me, and I defended you when you were getting your A#$ kicked. After all we've been through Austin, the ups and downs, I just have one question...Why?

The crowd looks over at Austin, who gives a response.

Austin: If you were listening, I said...

May: No, I want the real reason Austin. Not the politically reason that you just gave so that you can kiss Vinces ass even more. I want the real reason.

Austin: Like I said...

MAY: DAMMIT TELL ME!

May was almost in tears right about now, with the crowd chanting his name.

May: If you don't tell me right now Austin, I am going to walk down that aisle, get in that ring, and I'm gonna beat it out of you like the little B%@^! that you are.

The crowd cheers as Austin flares up with anger, and raises his microphone as Derek walks down to the ring.

Austin: If you take one more step, I will take this boot and stop a mudhole in you, and walk it dry.

May rushes in and goes after Austin. Austin retreats out of the ring. The crowd boos as Austin proves that he is in fact a coward

But Triple H runs in from the crowd and knocks Derek down.

King: JR, look! It's Triple H!

JR: What the hell is Triple H doing here.

King: Looks like he's helping Austin out JR.

Triple H started beating on Derek as Austin demanded that he give him a Pedigree. After Triple H pedigreed Derek, Vince McMahon's music played and he went down to the ring.

Vince: Derek, if you think that you can beat Triple H and Austin, you better think again. Because Triple H and Steve Austin are not only the two baddest sons of bitches in the WWE, oh no, they are a Two Man Power Trip.

The crowd keeps on booing as Vince, Triple H, and Austin continue to beat on May. Austin leaves the ring and brings in a steel chair and Vince and Triple H stand Derek up.

IF YA SMELL!!!! WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

The crowd is now going nuts as The Rock comes down to the ring, with his own steel chair in hand, and lays out Triple H. Vince and Austin retreat, and The Rock stands over Triple H, and gives him the Peoples Elbow. May gets in the corner, and BOOM! Superkick on Triple H. The Rock gets a microphone, and looks at Austin and Vince.

Rock: Vince, Austin, If you think you can come down here, talk crap, beat Derek up, and get away unscathed. The Rock will not allow it! Because The Rock and Derek have something in commen, The Rock and Derek both want to kick all of your Jabroni asses right into the Smackdown Hotel, IF YA SMELL!!!! WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

The crowd cheers wildly as a commerial comes in.

Back from commercial, the titantron showed the outside arena to the roar of the crowd as JR talked about the city that they were in.

MATCH One: Tazz vs Val Venus

Tazzes music plays over the arena, to the delight of the crowd. He starts walking down the aisle.

Lilian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from New York City, TAZZ!

JR: For all you fans who did not watch Wrestlemania last night, Tazz, along with the APA, defeated Right To Censor in a 6 man tag team match. Tazz proved instrumental in that contest, and was so dominant, that every member of Right To Censor fell to the Tazzmission.

King: Oh come on JR, Tazz is from ECW. We all know ECW is for a bunch of punks who can't make it in the big time.

JR: I don't care if he's from ECW, WCW, hell, even from my backyard, Tazz is a tremndous athlete, and should be treated as such.

Right to Censors "music" plays and out comes Val Venus. Val holds his hands in the air, and then proceeds to run down to the ring.

And the opponent, from Right to Censor, Val Venus!

He rushes in, and Tazz immediatley puts the beat on him. Tazz makes him retreat to the corner, and starts throwing lefts and rights. Tazz then hooks Val in a Belly to Belly to suplex, causing Val to yell in pain. Tazz proceeds over to Val, and attempts a second Belly to Belly, but Val reverses into a vertical suplex. Val starts working the chest of Tazz, and stands him up. He irish whips Tazz into the ropes, misses a clothesline, bit hits Tazz with a back body drop. Tazz holds his back in pain as Val proceeds to the top rope. Val attempts a Money Shot, but Tazz gets up and throws him to the outside. Tazz comes out, and bashes Vals face into the post. Tazz reminds Val of where the ring his, and tosses him back in. Tazz waits for Val to stand, and BAM, Tazz Suplex. After that, Tazz hits the Tazzmission on Val and Val submits at 6:23.

Lillian: The winner of this match, TAZZ.

JR: And Tazz scores another victory here. Ladies and Gentleman, I believe we are looking at a future WWE Champion.

King: Don't kid yourself JR.

The Cameras cut back to the backstage area. We see Latino Heat, Eddie Guerreo, showing off his new European Championship to the camera as Johnathan Coachman interviews him.

Coach: Eddie, last night we saw you win the European Title from Test and you have a non-title contest coming up next against Scotty Too Hotty. Eddie, what are your thoughts?

Eddie: What are my thoughts ese? I'll tell yoy what my thoughts are holmes. Last night I got my hand raised in victory ese, and I walked home with this European Title. My thoughts are that...

Eddie is interupted by Test, who towers over Eddie. Eddie takes the mic.

Test: So Eddie, you think you all that? You think that since you took my European Title from me, that you are the best? Well I got some news for you Eddie, I am using my rematch clause and I will get my title back at Backlash. You can count on it.

Test shoves Coach out of the way as Eddie just stares on and we head for a commercial break.

MATCH TWO: Eddie Guerrero vs Scotty Too Hotty.

Eddie's music plays and the crowd stands up and gives a respectable pop to Eddie Guerrero. Eddie walks down the aisle.

Lilian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from El Paso, Texas, he is the WWE European Champion, Eddie Guerrero!

JR: I"ll have to tell ya King, after last nights performance, I am truly amazed at Eddies abilitys in the ring. Despite the fact that his motto is "Cheat to Win" I have to say I was truly amazed over his victory against Test last night.

King: Eddie just got lucky JR, he had to cheat to win the title. You ask me it devalues the European title.

Scotty Too Hotty's music plays and the cool man himself walks down the aisle.

Lilian: And the opponent, Scotty Too Hotty!

The referee starts the match and Scotty and Eddie square off. They lock up, and Eddie sends Scotty into the ropes, Scotty knocks him over, and goes back in the ropes, jumps over Eddie, but gets a Tilt-A-Whirl pulled on him. Eddie now has control of the match. Eddie starts stomping on Scotty, but Scotty fights back, Scotty clotheslines Eddie, and starts working the neck with a chokehold. The Refs count reaches 4 and Scotty lets go. He goes for a cover, but Eddie kicks out at two. Scotty brings Eddie into the corner, and gives him some chops. Eddie fights back with a couple punches. A slugfest erupts, and Scotty wins it with a rake in the eyes. Scotty goes for a whip in the corner, Eddie reverses, and Eddie bashes him and goes for a 10 punch. Eddie then does the 3 amigos, and goes to the top rope, and goes for the Frog Splash, but Scotty moves, Scotty hits the bulldog, and goes for the worm, but Eddie moves and rolls him up for the 3 count at 9:43.

Lillian: The winner of this contest: Eddie Guerrero!

The camera cuts back to the lockeroom. We see the Hardy Boyz hanging out, celebrating there Tag Team Title Victory. Jeff is seen lacing up his boots, and Matt is drinking a bottle of water.

Jeff: Yo Matt

Matt: Yeah?

Jeff: Last night was pretty wild huh?

Matt: Ha Ha, yeah, last nights celebration was really wicked. And now that we are Tag Team Champions, we are at the top of our game.

Jeff: Hell yeah Matt, but don't forget, tonight we find out who our next challengers are gonna be, and after what we did to Edge and Christian last night, I don't think they'll be much of a problem.

Matt: Oh yeah, Jeff, you're absolutley right. We better get out there now.

The Hardy Boyz leave the lockeroom as a Commercial comes in.

We come back from commercial and the camera is on JR and The King.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to Monday Night Raw. If you are just tuning in, we have a huge main event tonight. A rematch from last nights Wrestlemania, King, Stone Cold will defend his newly won WWE Title against The Rock. But King, this entire situation has had a serious side effect.

King: Absolutley JR, last night we saw Stone Cold turn on his best friend, former WWE Champion Derek May, and sided with his lifetime nemesis and boss, Mr. McMahon.

JR: Folks we're gonna take you back to earlier tonight when Stone Cold was celebrating his recent title victory and explaining why he turned Derek and sided with Mr. McMahon. As you can see, Derek went down to confront him, but Triple H came out of the crowd and started to take down Derek. Then The Rock came out and helped Derek out of this jam.

The camera then cuts back to Triple H walking backstage. Austin then comes up to him.

Austin: Hunter, I just want to say I appreciate what you did tonight.

Triple: Steve, don't worry about it. But I just want warn you, when the time is right, I will take that title from you.

Austin: Yeah, well believe what you want to believe, but anyway, about Derek and Rock...

Triple H: What do mean believe what I want to believe, I WILL take the title from you.

Austin: Well, I would just like to see you try...

Vince then appears on camera, and wraps his arms around his two new clients.

Vince: Here's my two stars.

Triple: You're stars? I ain't anybody's...

Vince: Calm down Hunter, "My" stars might be a little much, but I think it's safe to say that I have The Cerebral Assassin and The Texas Rattlesnake protecting my interests for me.

Austin: And what kind of interests would that be?

Vince: Well, for one, I see the future of the WWE, and that is you two at the top. I want my WWE the way I want it to be. And what I don't want is to see either The Rock or Derek May at the top. So next week, live on RAW! We will have Triple H vs Derek May in a First Blood match. Sound Good Hunter?

Triple H: Sound Good? Sounds Damn Good, because I am The Game, and I am That Damn Good!

Triple H then walks out of the screen, with Vince and Austin looking on.

We then see The Hardy Boyz entrance go on to the delight of the female viewers. The Hardy Boyz head over to the announce table to join Jerry Lawler and JR.

JR: Welcome, Jeff and Matt.

Matt: Thanks JR, great to be here.

King: Great to have you.

JR: For the fans at home, The Hardy Boyz are here to scout out The Dudley Boyz and The APA, who are wrestling for the number one contendership for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

MATCH THREE: The Dudley Boyz vs The APA

The APA's music starts to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Bradshaw and Farrooq proceed down to the ring.

Lilian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, the team of Bradshaw and Farooq, The APA!

The APA hit the ring and do a little taunting to the crowd. There taunting is cut short when The Dudley Boyz music hits. The crowd cheers as D'Von and Bubba Ray come out of the curtain.

Lilian and the opponents, the team of Bubba Ray and D'von, the Dudley Boyz!

The Dudleys run to the ring to the fists of the APA, Farooq works on Bubba Ray, and Bradshaw works on D'Von. The ref makes Bradshaw and D'Von get in the corners. Farooq takes over the first part of the match, with Bubba Ray getting some minor punches in. Farooq goes for the Dominator early, but Bubba Ray slips out and hits a neckbreaker. Bradshaw tags in and he suplexes Bubba Ray for 2. Bradshaw starts working on the arm. Bradshaw picks Bubba Ray up, and Bubba Ray starts a comeback. Bubba Ray goes for the Bionic Elbow, but Bradshaw hits a weak clothesline. Farrooq tags back in a starts beating on Bubba Ray. Farooq trys a second Dominator, but Bubba Ray slips out again and hits a Bubba Bomb out of nowhere. Both men are knocked out. The ref starts a ten count. Bubba tags in D'Von to a huge pop. Bradshaw tags Farooq in. D'Von clotheslines Farrooq twice and Bradshaw twice. Farooq goes for a clothesline of his own, but gets reversed into a reverse DDT. Bubba bodyslams Bradshaw and The Dudleyz get a Wazzup drop. Farrooq stands up just in time for a 3D and the D'Von gets the pin at 12:09

Lilian: The winner of this match, The Dudley Boyz!

The Dudleyz point at the Hardyz and point to their waists.

Matt: Bring it!

The camera then cuts in the back to Michael Cole and Kurt Angle.

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, Kurt Angle!

The crowd boos Kurt as he just smiles.

Cole: Kurt, last night, you defeated Chris Benoit in a technical marvel of a match. Tonight you face Big Show. If you win this match, you will go on to face Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Title at Backlash. What are you're thoughts?

Kurt: My thoughts? Whether it be Big Show, Kane, Undertaker, Benoit, or any other people in this arena. Tonight, I will gain my shot at the Intercontinental Title. All the Big Show is to me is one big pile of crap. And in the next few minuites, I will walk out there, and I will break his friggen ankle! It's True, It's Damn True!

Kurt walks off as Cole looks into the camera.

JR: And that match is next!

COMMERCIAL

MATCH 4: The Big Show vs Kurt Angle

Big Shows music plays as the crowd starts cheering him.

JR: King, we are looking at the Biggest sonofabitch in the WWF!

King: 7' 500lbs? He's the biggest athlete of the world!

Lilian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 500lbs, The Big Show!

Show enters the ring, and raised his right arm in the air. Kurt Angles music suddenly plays to the barrage of boos that he deserves. Angle struts down to the ring with his gold medals around his neck. He entered the ring, and did his spinning in circles routine. He took his medals off, and the ref rang the bell.

Angle immediatley went for the legs of Show. Show just laughed and gave him a Axe hammer in the back. Angle went right to the canvas. Big Show went to dominate for about 5 minuites until Angle reversed a chokeslam into a sleeperhold. Show drops to one knee, and the ref took Shows hand to see if he was asleep. His arm dropped twice, and then he stood up and fell backwards. Angle shivered with pain, and Show went for the cover. Show got a close two count. Show picked Angle up for a chokeslam, but Angle reversed into a Angle Slam. Angle then went for the Ankle Lock. Show screamed in pain. After a minuite with the Ankle Lock locked in, Show tapped out at 10:12.

Big Show got up to get revenge on Angle, but out from the Audience came The Undertaker and Kane. The Undertaker grabbed Angles throat, and Kane grabbed Big Shows, and in a show of true strength, Kane chokeslammed The Big Show! Taker did the same to Angle, and Taker and Kane just stood in the ring.

JR: What the hell is going on here? What the Hell is the meaning of this?

King: It looks like the Brothers of Destruction are cleaning house JR!

JR: I know what the hell it looks like, BUT WHY?

King: You got me there JR.

The camera fades off into a comercial break as we see Kurt Angle moan in pain.

We come from commercial and see The Rock backstage with Derek May.

Derek: Rock, why did you help me out out there? I always thought that you and me were miles apart when it came to situations like this.

Rock: Why did The Rock help you out? I'll tell you why The Rock helped you out. The Rock has seen the way you and Stone Cold Steve Austin have reacted to eachother the past two years. And when The Rock was defeated last night, and when The Rock saw how Stone Cold Steve Austin payed you back, well, deep down in The Rock's heart, The Rock thought that was...wrong.

Rock: And when The Rock saw Stone Cold, Triple H, and the big cheese himself, Vince McMahon triple team you in the ring, The Rock decided to do the only thing The Rock could do, and that was to help you out.

Derek: Thanks Rock, and don't worry, Vince and Triple H will probally come down with Austin in your match, so I'll come down with you.

Rock: No, No, No, Derek May, The Rock appreciates your courtesy, but The Rock does not need your help. The Rock is not trying to be mean, but The Rock is confident that he will walk out of Dallas, Texas tonight with his WWE Championship.

The Rock gets up to leave, but Derek stops him.

Derek: Well, if that is what you want to do, I'm not gonna stop you. But let me tell you something Rock, I am gonna get my shot at Austin sooner or later, and I don't want you to get in the middle of it. I understand you want your title back, but don't go to far, because I want Austin, and I am gonna make sure he gets what he deserves.

With that comment, Derek storms past Rock, with Rock looking onward.

King: Man, JR, what do you think is gonna happen?

JR: I don't know King. All I know is that The Rock and Steve Austin, for the WWE Title, is next.

COMMERCIAL

We come back from commercial and JR and King go over the events that have happened over the evening, focusing on the Austin/May situation. It highlighted the openining segment with Austin.

MAIN EVENT: The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin for the WWE Championship.

The Rock's music hits with 16,000 fans standing in unison. The Rock comes out of the curtain, and the cheers doubled with the sight of The Great One.

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the WWE Championship. Introducing the challenger, from Miami, Florida. Weighing in at 275lbs, The Rock.

JR: And indeed, The millions and millions of Rock fans are gonna get quite a contest as The Rock still has some issues to settle with Austin.

King: Indeed JR, but if I were The Rock, I would listen to Derek's warning about not getting inbetween Derek and Austin.

JR: That might be good advice King, but with Triple H and Vince McMahon siding with Austin, I would say Derek could use as many friends as he can.

The Rock gets off the turnbuckle and patiently awaits Austin.

Austin music plays as Austin, along with Triple H and Vince, proceed down to the ring. The Rock stares Austin down as Austin enters the ring. Austin goes to all 4 corners, and the ref rings the bell.

Austin and Rock do a staredown to start. They hook a headlock, and Austin takes control, Rock reverses into a back suplex, and applys a chin lock. Austin wiggles out and a slugfest erupts. Austin backs Rock into a corner, and Rock reverses and starts punching Austin. Austin blocks and gives Rock a clothesline. Austin starts working Rock's chest with some stomps, and then hits the FU Elbow for 2. Austin picks Rock up and hits a vertical suplex. Austin then hits a leg lock and the ref asks Rock if he gives. Rock makes the ropes, but Austin holds on up to the count of 4. Austin waits for Rock to stand up and locks in the cobra clutch. Rock gets sleepy. The crowd starts to chant "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky" and Rock mounts a comeback. Rock lays the smackdown on Austin and locks in a sharpshooter. Austin makes the ropes. Austin retreats to the outside, and Rock follows. Rock trys to whip Austin into the steps, but Austin reverses and Rock goes flying. Austin rolls Rock back in and goes for a cover, which only makes two. So Austin trys a sharpshooter of his own. Rock kicks Austin away, and he hits the Samoan Drop. Rock then gets ready for a Rock Bottom, but Austin reverses and BAM! Stone Cold Stunner. The ref counts.

kickout!
The crowd is in shock, let alone Austin and his posse. Austin covers him again, and another kickout. Austin picks Austin up trys another Stunner, but Rock reverses into a 180 degree Rock Bottom, but Rock cant capitalize. Rock drapes his arm over Austin, and the ref counts.

kickout!
Austin kicks out at 2 and 7/8ths. Rock covers his face and both men get to there feet. The Rock goes for another Rock Bottom, but is reversed into a Stunner, which is reversed into a Spinebuster and Rock gets ready for The People's Elbow, The Rock bounces off the ropes and is met by a chairshot by Vince McMahon at 15:23. The ref calls for the bell, but Triple H and Vince continue to pound on Rock. Austin regains conscienceness, and calls for Triple H to Rock's head in a chair. As Austin rose to the top rope, Derek May ran out to the ring. Derek hit Vince with a Superkick, and Triple H was met with a chair to the head. Triple H got busted open. Austin retreated, knowing that if it wasn't for his cronies, Rock would have won. Derek helped Rock up, and Derek continued to stare at Austin until the cameras turned off and RAW came off the air.

NEXT WEEKS CONFIRMED MATCHES
Triple H vs Derek May

Great Show Man.
The Steve Austin Match Was good.
The Eddie Match was okay.
those two stick out to me,good work :)

Ok nice first show dude, heres my review.

The first in ring segment wasnt bad, I think Austin was in charactr and even though The Rock only said a few words that was pretty good. Good to see the Power Trip back together. One thing that bothered me a bit was when The Rock gave Triple H the peoples Elbow and then Derek gave him a Superkick, felt it should of been the other been the Superkick first and then the Elbow as it makes more sense. Otherwise Triple H just popped right back up.

Tazz vs Val Venus
Ok match but a bit short. Wasnt overally interested by either of these two guys facing one another. Hoping your going to Push Tazz though.

Eddie Guerrero vs Scotty Too Hotty
Again what seemed to be a short match. Knew Eddie would get the win against Scotth Too Jobby. Was hoping for a Test run in though.

Wasnt a fan of the Hardy Boyz backstage segment, but the segment with Triple H, Stone Cold and Vince was pretty good.

MATCH THREE: The Dudley Boyz vs The APA

Another ok match. Wanted the APA to pick up the win but ther Dudleys getting it is fiine.

The Big Show vs Kurt Angle

Another ok match made even better by the fact that Kane and Taker appeared at the end, the Brothers back together?

Rock and Derek May segment was you best one of the night, I could clrealry see this in my head happening... good job.

The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin for the WWE Championship

Definite match of the night here. Knew that The Rock would be screwed out of the title somehow, but weas still a good match. Also looking forward to Deker May/Triple H next week.

Well not a bad first show dude. Some may say your matches are a bit short, but thats your choice, but the bookng to me s far more important. Nice to see you have some other feuds going on as well and it isnt the whole May/Austin thing with just fillers.

Just may need to work on some spelling and punctuation and perhaps some chracter work. Noticed a couple of times King being against the Heel which was kind of odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back