WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

Hart sends everyone out to the ring - meaning nobody backstage.

Hart gets attacked as the show goes off air.

Pretty simple really.

Well everyone has noticed no Jericho on stage. He was Barret's mentor, and they got along nicely. Maybe he's leading them? The NXT Radicalz do need someone else strong for the group to work, and it would give Jericho something to do.

Jericho treated Barrett with respect, so who knows, maybe he'll help 'em.

I highly doubt it though. Like someone else said, most likely it ends in a huge brawl or Hart being attacked backstage. I'll go with the latter, as he fired Barrett and he'll be looking for some revenge for that.

It's pretty obvious what's going to happen here.

Danielson's going to come out, take out everyone involved in the main event, and will then single-handedly destroy the Raw roster by locking in Cattle Mutilation on each one of them.

He'll then cut a promo saying that Daniel Bryan could never have done that, but that Bryan Danielson, well, there's no limit to what that guy can do.

Best ending EVA.

I like the idea that everyone is on the stage so Hart gets attacked. It seems the most logical at this point since they're making it obvious that no one is there to stop them in the back.

Actually King, you really can say it enough. 25%, we know... stop feeding us contrived math please and thank you.

ppv-wwe-extremerules10-header.jpg

FOR I WILL SEE YOU RIDE IT STRAIGHT TO HEEEEEEEELL!

I don't like this unity bullshit. What if they ALL conspired against Cena and just fucked his world all up?! Talk about the marks peeing themselves. With joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back