WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

Man tonight is going to be awful, you can tell just from one look at the guest host and the preview for tonight's show. Raw has sure been trying to beat Impact's record for terrible programming recently, apart from the last 5 minutes of last week's show that had to be the worst Raw I've seen in years.

I don't have any good feelings about tonight.

It's truly like a slow-motion car crash, you see it coming but you don't want to turn away.

I feel the reason Danielson was fired (or whatever) was because the choking was eerily close to how Benoit went all kill-like on his family. They don't want anything to do with that kind of stuff.

I guess JBL choking Jericho with a cord and dragging him around the arena wasn't so bad then.

I doubt that's the reason;though I had heard reports that Benoit choked his son with a tie after spitting in his face and declaring that he wasn't better then him. Eerily similar indeed.

I can see your point, but also, we've seen tons of "choking" in WWE before. With the ropes, against the ropes and such.

But Danielson did it in such a barbaric way as if many people might have not been able to tell if there was a difference between fiction and reality.

You are totally right and that to me is what made the segment so impactful. All I am saying is that if they in fact fired Bryan because of that it is very hypecritical.

I guess JBL choking Jericho with a cord and dragging him around the arena wasn't so bad then.

I doubt that's the reason;though I had heard reports that Benoit choked his son with a tie after spitting in his face and declaring that he wasn't better then him. Eerily similar indeed.

I stopped watching wrestling for a while and started again not too long ago. I wasn't aware of that until I just looked it up on YouTube. Wow. Very classless, WWE.

Edit: I am also disgusted to know it occurred in 2008, a year the Benoit incident.

Man tonight is going to be awful, you can tell just from one look at the guest host and the preview for tonight's show. Raw has sure been trying to beat Impact's record for terrible programming recently, apart from the last 5 minutes of last week's show that had to be the worst Raw I've seen in years.

It's not as bad when you fast forward through most of it. Trust me.

I was at last week's Raw, and I'm looking forward to this one to see what the fuck happened with the NXT rookies. Everything else was complete shit. The crowd fucking sucked.

I have a feeling this Raw will end with Cena making some sort of miraculous comeback and plowing through the NXT rookies.

I'm curious to see how WWE makes this angle work without Danielson there. Him + Barret= the entire group. No one else really matters.

So, why again wouldn't Wade Barrett and the NXT rookies have been immediately fired and/or sued by the company for that attack last week? I mean, I know I'm supposed to suspend my disbelief...but seriously. Come on.

Here we go with Barrett. He should thank God every night for that English accent, he'd be nowhere without it.

Señor Truth;2129950 said:
I'm curious to see how WWE makes this angle work without Danielson there. Him + Barret= the entire group. No one else really matters.

What about he... Michael Tarver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back