• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 9th March - #Axelmania Running Wild

remember when getting belts used to mean you were best in division? Not that you were about to lose every match you were in for weeks?

Pepperidge Farm remembers

That was a close one. Cesaro and Kidd almost went a month as champs without being needlessly pinned and the company would have folded if that happened. New Day has saved WWE.

Which part?

If that was a match, Cena would have beaten Rusev in 10 seconds.

Like Norcal said, why didn't Cena just do that in their original match? And why would I want to see these two fight again now when I know Cena can beat his ass so easily?

If that was a match, Cena would have beaten Rusev in 10 seconds.

Like Norcal said, why didn't Cena just do that in their original match? And why would I want to see these two fight again now when I know Cena can beat his ass so easily?

It's an old school heel move. The heel can get beaten up all the time as long as it isn't for the belt. All that matters for him is keeping the title because he can hold it up and say Cena doesn't have this. That's been going on for the better part of ever in wrestling and isn't a big thing.

Maybe Edge and Christian will come out next and 5-second pose the belts into their possession. Boom, Tag division saved.

So, anyone knows where Goldust disappeared to? Was there a huge beatdown I missed at some point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back