WWE Raw hosted by G4 host?

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Ok now, stay with me here cause I know a lot of people here probably don't watch the channel G4. So in short, G4 is the channel that reviews games, gadgets, gears, and other electronic goodies.

Anyway, over the past few days WWE and G4 (specifically Attack of the Show) have been guest appearing. A few days ago, Maria was replacing Olivia Munn and tonight Ted DiBiase is doing an interview. Let's also not forget that at last year's Cyber Sunday, Santino Marella also appeared on Attack of the Show.

And recently, on ECW, we've seen a tag team that has compared real life WWE with the video games. And with that said, is it possible that we could be seeing a member of G4tv (specifically Olivia Munn or Kevin Pereira) hosting Monday Night Raw?

Notice: I put this as its own topic instead of the general guest host thread as I really don't care about guest hosts, and I want to talk about THIS specific possibility instead of the others. And yes... I <3 Olivia Munn.

I've seen attack of the show, but I bet no one in the WWE addience has or even cared. I just think its a way for Vince to scoop up a small portion of the G4 crowd.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOO!!! G4 is one the worst channels and actually fuels alot of the fanboy bullshit that is plaguing gaming as we speak. The only saving grace for G4 is the fact that they show Cops and Cheaters episodes on a daily basis.

These "gamers" are a plague on gaming, and will a plague on RAW if they were allowed to even step foot in a WWE arena. WWE is better off having Peter Griffin host RAW and he is legally ******ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back