• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wwe Presents The Great American Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

killak57

The Card For The Great American Bash Today At 5:00 Is As Followed

The World Championship
Rey Mysterio Vs Batista

The Us Championship Ladder Match
Ken Kennedy Vs Chris Benoit

Hardcore Triple Threat Tag Team Championship
Mnm Vs Dx Vs Dudleys

Cruiserwieght Championship 7 Man Elimantions Match
Kid Kash Vs Jamie Noble Vs Paul London Vs Brian Kendrick Vs Chavo Guerro Vs Matt Hardy Vs Chris Jericho

No Holds Barred
Hbk Vs Kurt Angle Vs Chris Benoit

Last Man Standing Match # 1 Conetnder For Wwe Championship
Kane Vs Undertaker

Main Event
Wwe Championship Armmagedon Hell In A Cell Elimination Style
John Cena Vs Rvd Vs Edge Vs Randy Orton Vs Booker T Vs Triple H

The Show Starts In The Ring You See John Cena Coming Down To The Ring With The Wwe Championship
Cena- Tonight I Defend My Title Against 6 People In An Armageddon Hell In A Cell Match. Most People May Think I'm Scared That I'ma Lose My Title And That You'll Never See Me Again. Like That'll Ever Happen Tonight I Defend My Title In A Macth Most People Never Come Out The Same From. Bu..
Rvds Music Plays He Walks To The Ring
Rvd- Tonight I Gain The World Championship
Then Cena Hits Rvd Rvd Hits Cena Then Edge Comes Then Hhh And It Becomes A War The Refferie Comes And Breaks It Up Save It For Tonight Vince Mchmahon Says From The Screen Because Right Now Is The Cruiserwieght Championship

The Cruserwieght Champion Kid Kash Comes Out And Then Jamie Noble Then Chris Jericho Then Matt Hardy Then Chavo Then Brian And Paul. The Match Begins With Chris Jericho Going Out The Ring Then Paul London Hits Kid Kash Then Everyon Thows Kid Kash Out The Ring Then They Go After Each Other Jamie Noble Hits London And Then From Out Of Nowhere Matt Hardy Does The Twist Of Fate On London And Pins Him
London Eliminated
Chris Jericho Comes In And Throws Kendrick Onto The Floor And Goes To The Turnbuckle And Does A Flying Clothes Line And Walls Of Jericho Onto Kendrick There Are No Ropes Aroun So Brian Has To Tap
Kendrick Eliminated
Matt Hardy Gets Thrown Over The Top Rope And Chavo Gets Double Clotheslined By Noble And Kash Kash Does His Finisher On Chavo And Hes Eliminated
Chavo Eliminated Matt Hardy Comes In And Twist Of Fates Noble And Pins Him Kash Trys To Stop The Pin But Jericho Spears Him And Pins Him
Noble And Kash Eliminated
Matt Hardy And Jericho Last Two People In The Match Jericho Goes For The Walls Of Jericho But Matt Grabs The Rope Jericho Lets Go Mad And Turns His Back On Matt Hardy Hardy Taps His Back And Jericho Turns Around And Gets Twist Of Fate 1..2...3
Jericho Eliminated And A New Cruserwieght Champion Is Matt Hardy

Then Mnms Music Cues And They Walk Out With The Paparazi Then The Dudleys Bubba Ray And D Von Come Out Then Are You Ready Dx Comes Out. First Mnm Seem To Be Winning But Then Bubba Ray Throws Both Of Them Onto A Table Outside The Ring And Then D Von Frog Splashes Both Of Them Threw It Then Bubba Turns Around And Gets Sweet Chin Music And Hhh Picks Him Up And Pedigree And The Cover 1...2...3
And New Tag Champs Hhh And Hbk

Then The World Heavywight Champion Batista Comes Out And He Walks To The Ring. Then Rey Mysterio Comes Out And The Match Begins. Rey Tries To End The Macth Fast By Drop Kicking Batista Into The Ropes And Trys To 619 Batista But He Gets Out And Tries To Batista Bomb Rey But He Low Blows Him The Drop Kicks Him And Does The 619 Then Rey Climbs To The Top Rope And Goes For The 5 Star Frog Splash And Nails It 1...2... Mnm Come In And Stop The Pin Dq Ing Batsita And That Was The End
Winner Rey By Dq Still Champion Batista

Uh wow.........not to be a d*ck, but there are some problems with your event.
First, you didn't even explain the US Title Match or the Kane and Undertaker match.
Second, the matches are way too short.
Third, you didn't even put the Main Event in there.
Forth, Chris Beniot is in two matches. Why?
Sorry but I didn't like that at all.
Overall: 15/100

yea i know i was just thinking and i got bored next time i'll do it better with more detail

Atleast Rey didn't win tha World Title. I don't know why U put him in the Main Event.

Yeah, I have to be honest here man. I don't really like giving short replies to people's shows...but it's pretty apparent here that you didn't really even try. You've got a good idea going though, just add some detail and these all have potential to be great matches.

- Vertan

Little hint I know people have said this but if you are going to post a match, at least take the time to put the effort in and detail. DO that, write PROPER matches and it could be decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back