WWE Payback - Rusev VS Big E

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
This didn't have a topic yet and the show is tonight, so here we go.

20140523_Payback_Match_Rusev_BigE_LIGHT_HP.jpg

I dislike both wrestlers in this match. I have yet to see what anybody sees in Big E and Rusev is as boring as they get other than his alliance with Lana. This is by far the match on the card I am the least interested in, including the Hair VS Mask match. I couldn't care less who wins. The bigger question for me isn't who will win this match but instead whether I should go for the eFrutti Lunch Bag gummies, the new Wonka gummy Random bag, or the king size Hershey bar when I head to the kitchen for snacks during this match. Oh, right the match. Rusev wins to continue his push. He needs it more and a loss would do more damage to him than it would to Big E, even though I truly don't care what the outcome of the match is. It will probably go on 2nd or so, toward the beginning of the evening.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Rusev will defeat Big E.

```````````````````````````````

Alright, so what are your thoughts on this match? Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss! :)

I guess im the only one pumped about this. Not for the enevitable finalization of the neutering of a guy who could be a HUGE star in Big E, but I suppose just for the decent, old school build it has received. Both guys are also incredibly athletic for both being enormous, so it could end up being a fairly interesting match.

WE're obviously looking at Big E getting squashed tonight, but for what purpose? To that end, is anyone discussing Rusev except to draw parallels between him and other failed foreign heels?

Rusev wins in under 4 minutes. But who cares?

I think Big E will be the first person to actually test Rusev, and normally I would say that there would be some kind of screwy finish to keep the feud going, but with the way they are booking Rusev I am thinking Big E will test him, but Rusev will win in still what amounts to a relatively short match.

This match definitely flew under the radar for most of us! Both guys surprised me though, I really enjoyed it. Rusev win was the obvious outcome, but I think the Big E - American hero thing can work for him going forward. Least they're trying something different with him. I'm not American obviously, but it still makes it easier to root for him now. Hope he keeps the American singlet too.

I marked out when Big E speared Rusev through the ropes. :D

Billing Rusev from Russia and adding the American and Russian flags was a good idea to get reaction and interest into the match, and that seemed to have worked to an extent. I enjoyed watching that spear from Big E on the apron (as did the crowd), and that sudden kick from Rusev was swift and painful-looking too. Rusev's weight was mentioned in Kilos as opposed to Pounds, I feel that was a good touch too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back