WWE Payback 2015: Tag Team Championship 2 Of 3 Falls - New Day (c) VS Kidd & Cesaro

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As announced on Raw last night, New Day will meet Kidd & Cesaro at Payback in a 2 out of 3 falls match. The problem with these matches is that there's always potential for an epic happening but that it almost never happens. What usually happens is that the first 2 falls happen within 5 or 10 minutes, which will probably be what happens in this match. At any rate, it'll probably still be a fun, entertaining match with New Day retaining as I just don't see them dropping the strap until the EC special on May 31st at the very least

As announced on Raw last night, New Day will meet Kidd & Cesaro at Payback in a 2 out of 3 falls match. The problem with these matches is that there's always potential for an epic happening but that it almost never happens. What usually happens is that the first 2 falls happen within 5 or 10 minutes, which will probably be what happens in this match. At any rate, it'll probably still be a fun, entertaining match with New Day retaining as I just don't see them dropping the strap until the EC special on May 31st at the very least

This match is gonna rock the night in my verdict. But I've a speculation running around, as it's been a 2 out of 3 falls match and The New Day holding their Championship under the Free Bird rule, is there gonna be all three members of the New Day would take part in that match?

For instance, after the match ties with 1-1 each, the New Day would switch Kofi Kingston with Xavier Woods and steal the match! I'm looking forward to see what's gonna happen at the end and who'll be holding the title!!

Cheers!!

I think this could be a corker. I rate everybody involved more highly than i do those Wyatt bumpkins, and they had some cracking matches with those Uso dudes.

I mean it's still a nothing match. But so is every match in the Network era.

It got potential to be Match of the Night. I'd love to see Cesaro and Kidd capture the titles again, however, with the New Day being a stable, it wouldn't surprise me if they retain the titles in a heelish fashion.

I've been enjoying Kiddaro as they work the good guy roles, yet it's a little pathetic how easy it is to change face these days...... the only reason Kiddaro changed is because the writers needed to make New Day into bad guys. So, magically, Kiddaro turns good. Only in pro wrestling, folks.

The match should be good, but then, we've seen it several times already so there's only so excited we can become.

The result? Well, as things stand today, I believe WWE is more invested in getting New Day over than building Kiddaro, who are essentially treading water at the moment. Probably, this is a wise course because while Kidd & Cesaro already seem to be reaching the fans somewhat, New Day has a longer way to go and if the company wants them to become what was originally intended, Creative had better arrange for New Day to keep the titles at Payback.

I think New Day will retain as well, but should be a good match. What would make it a great match is if Cesaro finally busts out the UFO. I've been waiting for him to do it since he brought back the swing.

Read a report the other day he did it in a house show, so I've got my fingers crossed, we'll see it in a WWE ring soon.

20150426_payback_EP_LIGHT_match-HP_2-3falls.jpg

This is the match I predict will open the main show. It definitely has the chance to get everyone excited for what will come later on. I won't go as far as to say it might steal the show, but it should be one of the better matches of the night. We will probably see it go the typical route for this match type of the champions winning one fall and the challengers winning another. The third fall is where it gets interesting. Like usual. There's no point in advertising this as a best 2 out of 3 falls match if we don't see all three falls. I've got the champions retaining. I don't particularly like New Day but they are onto something with the way they have been reacting to the crowd telling them they suck. Hopefully Kofi is working most of the match and that Woods is defending with him, the less we see of Big E in the ring the better. I expect for the feud to end here. The New Day retain to start off the show then move on to their next challengers.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
The New Day will retain the Tag Team Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back