WWE or TNA?

TNA. Primarily because I like their roster much better than WWE's. There are only a few people in WWE I think have "the total package" being good wrestlers and talkers. In TNA I see a lot more of those wrestlers, those that have it all and have unique characters.

I also enjoy TNA matches way more. With WWE I don't know if it's just me but the matches all seem too similar to each other with all the wrestlers being restricted to about 6 moves. And they will not differ from that, even on PPV bouts. Of course there are a couple of exceptions like Punk-Bryan who did a completely different style and I loved it. On TNA I think wrestlers have more freedom in the ring and they do some great stuff. Some matches on Impact I actually find better than matches on PPV!

I like their storylines better too since they're not as kiddy, and while some are obviously still dumb, I can usually suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy them.

So for me, TNA all the way. I can sit through an Impact no problem. Raw or Smackdown I don't think I could ever watch live now especially with those recaps. PPV's... I actually have been struggling to watch PPV's from both companies lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back