• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Officials high on the Hamburgler

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
It's being reported that WWE officials are high on NXT rookie Husky Harris at the moment. Internally, the feeling is that Harris has the "it factor," and some are even comparing him to ring legend Dusty Rhodes. Rhodes was known of course for having a terrible looking physique, but was a gifted wrestler and was quicker and more athletic than his appearance led on. At this point, WWE officials consider Husky Harris to be the stand out performer amongst the season 2 rookies.

What the fuck is this shit... THE STANDOUT REALLY?

They are certainly some kind of high if they think he has talent.

He changed my opinion of him a bit on Tuesday, but to suggest he's ahead of Kaval or Hennig is a joke.

Glad I'm not the only one. He's something fresh. Hennig is blah, cookie-cutter and nothing new. Kaval is horrendous on the mic and way ovverated in the ring. Percy Watson has comedy jobber written all over him. Everybody else sucks. Husky is entertaining in the ring, on the mic and a breath of fresh air. I like him. Definitely the most impressive to me of the season.

I think he has talent, just not best of this NXT season level of talent. He got a bunch of heat in a dark match at Raw, and Mizark came out and got a big pop.

if i ordered the NXT season 2 rookies in order according to who I like the most Husky would be second last. Eli would be last.

He's my second favorite wrestler on NxT. I think Riley is better but I believe Harris has more potential. Also, I afree with the Guy who said Kaval sucks on the mic. He has that deep voice and its painful. He can't show any emotion whatsoever. He's overrated as all. So like I said I'd rate Harris right behind Alex Riley.

I noticed Cody scratching his head wondering if he was in Back To The Future on NXT.

Harris is OK. Better than Cannon and Cottonwood. He has a good heel swagger and is athletic for his size. however, he's in no way the best. That honor goes to Riley, with Watson, Kaval, and Hennig as close seconds. Harris could be fifth, maybe. He's not garbage but he's not great.

He'd make a good enforcer.

Husky is okay. I really don't see anyone standing out too awful much this season. Even Striker, Cole, and Matthews seem to have more potential as wrestlers right now than any of these people lol.

Husky...aka..Hamburglar is okay...but Grimace, Early McBird, and Mayor McCheese would whip his ass in a royal rumble.

Husky is okay. I really don't see anyone standing out too awful much this season. Even Striker, Cole, and Matthews seem to have more potential as wrestlers right now than any of these people lol.

Husky...aka..Hamburglar is okay...but Grimace, Early McBird, and Mayor McCheese would whip his ass in a royal rumble.
The Rock want's his Hurricane jokes back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back