WWE NXT Takeover -Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
As announced on last night's NXT the main event of "ROH Final Battle 2012: Doomsday" is now the Main Event of the first 2015 NXT Takeover event. Beginning when Owens powerbombed his best friend on the edge of the ring, just moments after Zayn captured the NXT title at "Takeover: R Evolution"; this match looks to be a very exciting contest.

Will this be the end of their rivalry, or will it just be the end of Chapter 1?

Also, putting this in here because it's not a PPV so don't think it belongs in PPV section.

Mod note: Not everyone reads spoilers, some people actually enjoy watching the show and being surprised, so please keep all spoilers out of the thread. Things are considered a spoiler until they air on TV. Warnings/infractions will be handed out if you post spoilers. You are allowed to speculate, but flat out posting spoilers of future episodes is against the rules.

Owens is over. Owens can flat out fucking GO. He is as advertised, and I think Zayn could be headed for the main roster sooner rather than later. I would love to see Owens set out onto a near year long title run after this.

Could go either way. Gonna be great.

The best thing for Zany would be for him to stay in NXT forever. I have no faith he'll achieve anything on the main roster.

I've seen this match before. It happening in a WWE environment doesn't do anything in particular for me.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. I watched that whole show through and they never said it was for the title, it was a non-title match. I guess they can change it but as of right now I'm almost certain Regal said Owens doesn't deserve a title match so Zayn says "Fine, make it a non-title match!". And then I see the graphic on the bottom of the screen a little while later and it clearly said "NON-TITLE MATCH".

This feud needs to stretch longer, become even more personal(from a WWE/NXT universe sense anyway), and eventually result in a title match that has some type of No-DQ stipulation, so these two can hopefully repeat one of the handful of spectacular violent wars they had on the indie circuit(I'm talking FB'10, FB'12, SITS Day 1, Steen Wolf level).

Also I can't wait to hear more promos leading in to all of this happening, as the promo exchanges are what can add a whole new dynamic to what is already one of the greatest feuds in wrestling history.

It was actually the main event of two Final Battles, Final Battle 2010 being the other and much better one of the two, might I add, which culminated the proper feud between the two, with Final Battle 2012 concluding the second portion once Steen had returned and finally taken over the company.

If anyone need to get pumped for what these two can do, look no further.

[YOUTUBE]LKvTwTbY20c[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]UOOs3wS25C8[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]QyuoS7knSrc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]J0U4a8RoDNY[/YOUTUBE]​

They're having a contract signing on next week's episode, so I'm fairly sure that this is a title match after all. An article at wrestlinginc.com lists the match as being for the NXT Championship also. I didn't think it was for the title initially because, in retrospect, Zayn said he didn't care if the match was for the title or not and I think it was left at that.

At any rate, I don't see Sami Zayn dropping the title this soon. Should be a damn good match and a great meshing of styles either way.

As far as Zayn's future on the main roster, I honestly don't know. It's basically a crapshoot with Vince McMahon these days and Sami Zayn definitely doesn't seem like the sort of guy that Vince McMahon would be all that interested in. Then again, it's not impossible for Vince to surprise us by actually seeing the talent in someone. Like I said, it's a crapshoot with Vince and you just never know how things can turn out for someone because of his schizophrenic booking.

NOW. Onto the point at hand, this match has another NXT "epic" written all over it. Every main event of NXT Specials has been absolutely insane, this is no exception. Steen vs Generico was a great match & Owens vs Zayn will be exactly the same.

Whether or not it's for the title makes me sway on who will win. Then again, a clean pin over either man could be dangerous. Pin Zayn, he could lose his title OR suffer a big loss against Owens. Pin Owens & he loses his first big match, you can't build up a monster that way.

A clean finish shouldn't happen & it'll be more beneficial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back