What should happen?

• Balor should go over!

• Joe should go over clean!

• Joe should go over but not clean!

• Other (Did i leave anything)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
I havenot seen a thread on NxT payperview discussing about a particular match like we have for main roster payperviews.... So I thought Lets Start it.....
So at Takeover London, Heel Samoa Joe will take on NxT Champ Finn Balor for the championship....

So what should happen?

I think Samoa Joe should go over but not clean as:
1. Long time since Balor as Champ
2. Balor needs to debut atleast at Royal Rumble
3. Joe needs to be on top of NxT now....

Thoughts?

I want Balor to go over. Joe doesn't need the title, and Balor needs that big win to cement him as a worthy champion. I mean, he holds two victories over Owens, but those don't count, Owens was pretty much gone already by that point. Then he dicked around in the tag tournament for a month or two. And then the match with Crews went nowhere. So I want Balor to beat Joe, and I want it clean.

Balor doesn't want to leave NXT yet. A loss to the champ won't hurt Joe's credibility. Balor to win, hopefully.

I voted for a clean win for Joe. Part of me wants this to be a clean cut 20-25 match that takes Balor away until Rumble. Not sure if I'd want to give him his full demon entrance at Rumble or to save that for Mania (as Im typing this, Im leaning more toward the demon at Mania)

What I dont want to see is Balor pass out to the coquina clutch and lose. They kinda hinted towards that possibility at the contract signing. A clean win for Joe does multiple things:

1. Takes the belt off Balor so he can move up (although Owens proved you can come up with the belt)
  2. A "dusty" finish leaves the possibility of a rematch. I'd prefer this to be a one off match
  3. It establishes Joe as the top guy in NXT with no ifs, ands, or buts

I envision Balor going up for the double stomp but Joe stops him and hits the muscle buster for the win

The only question becomes who the next guy is to go against Joe. My vote goes to Zayn

I was against buying tickets for the show. I hate to leave Stoke unless it's absolutely necessary. This match justifies my decision. Joe isn't the force he once was but i think he'll rise to the occasion. And Balor is just the shit, isn't he.

I want Balor to go over. Joe doesn't need the title, and Balor needs that big win to cement him as a worthy champion. I mean, he holds two victories over Owens, but those don't count, Owens was pretty much gone already by that point. Then he dicked around in the tag tournament for a month or two. And then the match with Crews went nowhere. So I want Balor to beat Joe, and I want it clean.

Balor doesn't want to leave NXT yet. A loss to the champ won't hurt Joe's credibility. Balor to win, hopefully.

Okay I agree with all you said! But where will Balor & Joe go after this match? I mean what have you thought about aftermath of this match if Balor wins clean....

I voted for a clean win for Joe. Part of me wants this to be a clean cut 20-25 match that takes Balor away until Rumble. Not sure if I'd want to give him his full demon entrance at Rumble or to save that for Mania (as Im typing this, Im leaning more toward the demon at Mania)

What I dont want to see is Balor pass out to the coquina clutch and lose. They kinda hinted towards that possibility at the contract signing. A clean win for Joe does multiple things:

1. Takes the belt off Balor so he can move up (although Owens proved you can come up with the belt)
  2. A "dusty" finish leaves the possibility of a rematch. I'd prefer this to be a one off match
  3. It establishes Joe as the top guy in NXT with no ifs, ands, or buts

I envision Balor going up for the double stomp but Joe stops him and hits the muscle buster for the win

The only question becomes who the next guy is to go against Joe. My vote goes to Zayn

So Sami Zayn goes against Samoa Joe? Then who does Finn Balor lose the Nxt Championship to?

Joe with a dusty finish!

This would be good lol. I think Balor drops it and debuts at the Rumble, he has too with buildup to his entrance IMO.

If Joe holds it for a bit I would like to see a Aries/Joe feud, it probably wont happen untill Storm gets his run i suppose?

This would be good lol. I think Balor drops it and debuts at the Rumble, he has too with buildup to his entrance IMO.

If Joe holds it for a bit I would like to see a Aries/Joe feud, it probably wont happen untill Storm gets his run i suppose?

Yeah i too would love Balor debut at Royal Rumble at #1...... Aries-Joe would be gold and Storm would win the title but i think first Apollo Crews will win it :rolleyes:

I guess I don't follow NXT enough, but isn't the idea of all the planning to use this match as a springboard for Balor move up to the main roster? It seems high time for that, no?

If so, Balor loses, Joe wins ........and WWE Creative continues the ever-ongoing search to find new talent to eventually replace Balor.

Whether Joe 'needs' the belt or not, he's getting it, right?

Otherwise, what am I missing here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back