WWE No Mercy - Randy Orton VS Bray Wyatt

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
WWE officially announced this bout a little earlier today on WWE.com. As we know, this bout was originally supposed to happen at Backlash but Orton hadn't been medically cleared, at least not completely, after his match with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.

I like Bray Wyatt, the guy has a lot of talent and the character is interesting, but I'm at a point where I'm about to give up hope on him. WWE has spent his time on the roster as someone who does well in a mid-card situation but he's always booked to come off as a joke against upper tier guys like Cena, Taker and Lesnar. It feels like forever since Bray Wyatt had a really meaningful victory over someone and, in my opinion, he truly needs to come out on top here. Cena's becoming a part timer and Orton looks to be heading in that direction as well, especially as he has so little left to do and is becoming more injury prone as he gets older.

Still, I'm not gonna bet the farm on Wyatt as I just don't have that much faith in Vince's decision making when it comes to him.

While I will not call it brilliant the interaction between Wyatt and Orton last night was very good. The premise has Bray at his best. His promos where on point. The plan to put the Predator on the hunt was great and the mysterious conclusion topped it off. Like so many cult type leaders Bray should sometimes be complex and always an open ended puzzle.

With Ambrose and Cena taking time off, don't expect Bray Wyatt to win this one. No expectations, means you won't be dissapointed.

Orton wins the match and goes on to challenge Styles for the World Championship at Survivor Series. It's nice and it's logical.

Bray was put there only to put Randy over, after that nasty loss to Brock Lesnar.
It's up to us, the fans, to get Bray Wyatt over from now on.

What troubles more is that I foresee Bray Wyatt not competing at Survivor Series either, because, who's he gonna feud with as a heel after No Mercy? Ziggler or Kalisto? Noone. So Bray has no match for Survivor Series.

I believe the best scenario here is to have Bray vs Orton vs Styles for Survivor Series, then Styles vs someone at TLC and postpone the Styles vs Orton match for the Royal Rumble.

So with those things being said, the Orton vs Bray outcome will be determinded by the future plans, but for the time being, I think Orton has 65-35 chances to win.

With Ambrose and Cena taking time off, don't expect Bray Wyatt to win this one. No expectations, means you won't be dissapointed.

Orton wins the match and goes on to challenge Styles for the World Championship at Survivor Series. It's nice and it's logical.

Bray was put there only to put Randy over, after that nasty loss to Brock Lesnar.
It's up to us, the fans, to get Bray Wyatt over from now on.

What troubles more is that I foresee Bray Wyatt not competing at Survivor Series either, because, who's he gonna feud with as a heel after No Mercy? Ziggler or Kalisto? Noone. So Bray has no match for Survivor Series.

I believe the best scenario here is to have Bray vs Orton vs Styles for Survivor Series, then Styles vs someone at TLC and postpone the Styles vs Orton match for the Royal Rumble.

So with those things being said, the Orton vs Bray outcome will be determinded by the future plans, but for the time being, I think Orton has 65-35 chances to win.

I think they'll drag out Orton vs. Bray. I think Orton will be AJ's WM opponent.

Orton vs. Bray could stretch out until Dec. Then, they could have Orton compete in the RR match and win it or lose and win a title shot to face AJ at WM at the Feb. PPV.

Bray is a lost cause. He won't do anything unless he turns face.

I am almost sure that Orton goes here clean.

Bray Wyatt has been lurking around as his booking has been utterly questionable. While he has the talent, the booking isn't worth it. It's almost opposite in case of Reigns.

Still I haven't left hope for Bray. A face turn could do wonders for him.

I guess that Orton wins and then faces AJ Styles for the World Title at Survivor Series.

WWE still has chance to make a star out of Bray. Bring back Undertaker for Royal Rumble and have Bray go over clean. Then let Bray win the Rumble itself to face AJ Styles at WrestleMania 33 where he dethrones him. Or replacing AJ Styles with John Cena would be good too.

There's no way this match end clean, for my money at least. There has been too much foul play between Orton and Wyatt over the last couple of weeks and months to suggest that this feud is anywhere near finished. This is especially true when you consider what happened on Smackdown this week. If there is to be a Sister Abigail character to be introduced to the WWE audience, then I'm willing to bet that she will be introduced at No Mercy in a winning effort for Bray Wyatt.

This match ought to be a good contest between two of the more interesting and better Superstars on the Smackdown roster. These guys are veterans of the WWE who are more than capable of delivering a good match. And as I have pointed out, there are plenty of potential ways to end this match and continue the feud. For me, this has enough legs in it to continue into Survivor Series.

Wyatt to go over in some sort of dusty finish for my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back