Michael Cole
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio (Injurd)
Ricardo Rodriguez
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Stone Cold Steve Austin (special Appearances)
Ted Dibiase
The Miz
The Rock (Special Appearences)
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Zack Ryder

Divas:
Beth Phoenix
Eve
Natalya
Rosa Mendes
Trish Stratus (Special Appearances)

Tag Team Roster:
The Uso (Jimmy and Jay Uso)
Air Boren (Kofi Kingston and Even Air Boren)
Swagger & Ziggler
Black Gold (Booker T & Gold Dust)
Dibiase & Marella

WWE Champion: CM Punk
World Heavey Wait Champion: Mark Henery
United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler
Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes
Tag Team Champions: Air Boom
Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix

Announcers:
Play by Play: JR Jim Ross
Colour: Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
Back Stage Interviewer 1: Matt Stryker
Back Stage Interviewer 2: Josh Matthews

www.wwe.com – press relise:
Thursday 1st of September 2011
Vince McMahon dies
The Chairman of the bored and WWE Founder Vincent Kennedy McMahon was found dead this morning in the gym of WWE Headquarters, Titan Towers in Stamford Connecticut. Although cause of death is unknown it is suspected that Mr McMahon suffered a heart attack whilst excersiseing.
Paul Levesque (also known as the WWE Super Star Triple H) told WWE.com that “The family is deeply sadden” By this turn of events. Levesque also appealed for the media and WWE Universe members to allow the McMahon Family to “greave in peace”
The bored of Directors will meet this afternoon to discuss the direction of the WWE. As a mark of respect all WWE programming and live events have been cancelled for the coming weeks.
WWE.com extends our condolences to the McMahon family at this sad time.

Friday 2nd of September:

[QUOTE“After the shocking death of its chairman, Vince McMahon stock in World Wrestling Entertainment has plummeted. Meany financial annalists believe this may be a knee jerk reaction to the Chairman’s death as he was personally responsible for over seeing the companies weekly television shows creative process.” Stamford Eagle Gazette.][/QUOTE]

www.wwe.com
Stephanie McMahon made Interim Chair Person of the Bored.
After the surprise death of the former Chairman Vincent K. McMahon yesterday the WWE Bored of directors voted unanimously to make Stephanie McMahon-Levesque (wife of WWE Super Star Triple H) the Interim Chair Person until the WWE’s next Annual Share holders meeting in 2012. Mrs McMahon-Levesque accepted the position this morning and issued a statement via her personal assistant.
“I am extremely honoured that the bored has shown so much trust in me, and I swear that I will do my very best to lead the company thru this troubled time. I also would like to publicly thank the WWE Universe for their out showing of support and sympathy for our family at this time by the use of social media.
“As originally announced yesterday all WWE live event tours have been cancelled beginning with the Smack down Event this after noon in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. This extends also to our television shows, Monday Night Raw Monday night from Pittsburgh and this coming Tuesdays Smack down/NXT tapings in East Rutherford New Jersey. This hiatus will last two weeks and WWE programming will return to normal schedule with Monday Night raw on September 19th live from Madison square Garden in New York City.”
The new Chair person also reportedly promoted her Husband Paul Levesque to the position of Executive vice President of Creative Writing for the duration of her tenure as the head of the company.

Monday 12th September 2011

“McMahon Cause of Death revealed.
The Stamphord Coroners office reviled to day that the death of Vince McMahon two weeks ago was the result of a heart attack and the investigation has been closed. McMahon’s body has been realised for burial and sources close to the McMahon family have revealed that a privet funeral will be held this Friday and a memorial ceremony will be held on Saturday which will be open to all wishing to attend.
WWE Stock however continues to fall and sources with in the company its self believe that the WWE is running at a huge deficit and will likely have to cut extreme costs in the near fucher.” Stamford Eagle Gazette.

1st October 2011

www.wwe.com
Due to costs WWE has unfortunately come to terms with the relice of all WWE Developmental talent and sever ties with its developmental camp Florida Championship Wrestling. WWE wishes all the realised stars well in their futcher endevers.

“Things are going from bad to worse for Wrestling Conglomerate WWE. After the death of its founder one month ago WWE stock has plummeted and the company is hemeraging money. Yesterday WWE announced via their website the mass realise of talent working at their feeder camp in Florida.
As if things couldn’t get any worse WWE has been forced to cancel it’s two “B” shows, Tuesday nights NXT and Thursday nights Superstars and inside sorses fear that perhaps one of the Prime Time programs, Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smack Down could be next on the chopping block.
The WWE bored of directors have stated publicly that they are unhappy with the Interim Chair Person, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque’s handling of the current situation and some members of the bored are quietly discussing a possible vote of no confidence if things do not turn around quickly.”- Stamphord Eagle Gazzette.

1st November 2011:

www.wwe.com
This Friday will see the final ever episode of Friday Night Smack Down!
WWE announced today that Friday Night Smack Down will leave the airwaves after this weeks addition.
Smack Down has ran for twelve seasons and has had over 600 episodes, making it one of the longest running weekly episodic programs in American TV history. Smack Down General Manager Theodore Long announced that World Heavy Wait Champion Mark Hennery will defend his championship against Money in the Bank Winner Daniel Bryan, The Big Show, Randy Orton, Shamus and Wade Barrette in a special “Six Pack Challenge Elimination match” Also scheduled to appear on the show The Hard Core Legend Mick Foally, Rowdy Roddy Piper, John Cena, CM Punk and Triple H.

7th November 2011

www.wwe.com
WWE has come to terms with the realise of the following talent.
AJ
Aksama
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jinder Mahal
Johnny Curtis
Ranijn Singh
Trent Barretta
Yoshi Tatsu
WWE wishes all of these talented performers the best in their futcher endevers.

18th November 2011

www.wwe.com
WWE has come to terms of the realise of the following superstars
Curt Hawkings
Epico
John Laurinaitis
JTG
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Nash
Michael Magillicutty
Primo
Tyler Reks
WWE wishes all of these talented performers the best in their futcher endevers.

www.wwecorprit.com
The WWE Bored of directors has placed a vote of no confidence in Chair Person of the Bored Stephanie McMahon Levesque earlier today.
A spokes person for the Bored stated “Wile Mrs Levesque has tried her best to steer the company thrue this troubled time since the death of Vince McMahon several months ago it has become apparent that she lacks the leadership qualities of her late father.”
In a statement made this afternoon Stephanie said:
“If the bored wish that I step down as the Chair, I will of cores comply. I will take up my former position as head of Creative. My family and I are deeply saddened by these turn of events. This is the first time in the history of the WWE that it has not had a MacMahn as the Chair.”
No word yet on who will step up to be the new Chairman of the Bored.

Thursday 1st December

“New Wrestling Mogul
Troubled Wrestling Company WWE has recently been purchased. The new owner of the company is a young British man in his mid twenties. The new owner, named Chris Johnson, apparently won several million dollars on the UK’s National Lottery and began buying WWE Stock several months ago and became the majority share holder last week.
Mr Johnson has yet to give a public statement about his latest acquisition but a spokes person said he will be addressing the WWE Universe at the earliest opportunity.”
- The Stamford Eagle Gazette

Raw Preview.
WWE has a new Chair man of the bored! Mr Johnson, from the United Kingdom has majority control over the WWE. Mr Johnson stated that he will be in attendance at this Mondays Raw at St Pete Times Forum in Tampa Florida. No matches have been announced, but the entire WWE Roster will be in attendance to hear Mr Johnsons address.

The Monday Night Raw theme plays and we are live from Tampa Florida
The Raw music continues to play as the WWE roster walks down the ramp and surrounds the ring.

Michael Cole: Good Evening and welcome to WWE Monday Night Raw coming to you live from the St Petersburg Times forum in Tampa Florida, I’m Michel Cole along side WWE Hall of Famer Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler and tonight King, will be historic.

King: You got that write Cole! Tonight we meet the new owner of the WWE.

Cole: That’s right King, we are awaiting the arrival of our new boss as the whole WWE roster surrounding the ring.

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses plays and red spot lights reflect randomly across the sold out crowd.

King: It doesn’t look like we will have to wait to much longer for him to arrive.

Justin Roberts: Lady’s and Gentlemen please welcome the new owner of WWE Mr Chris Johnson.

Chris Johnson comes out to the stage. He looks out at the crowd and then to the Super Stars, Divas, Referees and Announcers surrounding the ring. He slowly makes his way to the ring, seemingly milking the moment for all its worth. Finally he climbs into the ring. Inside the ring are two covered pedestals. Chris applauds the fans and takes a mic from ring side.

Chris Johnson: Thank you. Thank you. I have been waiting since I was eight years old to walk down that ramp and get into this ring. My name, as Justin Roberts said, Is Chris Johnson, the new majority share holder of the WWE and chair man of the bored. I am hear to make big changes to the WWE and the WWE universe. Before we go any further I think we need to address the elephant in the room, no I am not a McMahon, hell I’m not even American. I am from England and I know nothing about the ins and outs of the wrestling world, I am simply a fan that couldn’t stand by and watch the thing he loves most in the world to go down the crapper. I have lots of ideas on how to make the WWE a better place, bring this once proud company back to its place of glory. How do i do that you ask? Well it is simple, we need to get asses back in those seats! Live event attendance is at an all time low, but how do we get attendance back up? By having better TV ratings of course, but that leads us to the problem of how to bring the ratings up? Simple really, by putting on a better show, and its to that end, my friends is why earlier today I, along with some senior WWE employees sat down and hashed out a plan of action. Wile I am quite good with business and figures and keeping the office open I realise that I know absolutely nothing about the actual wrestling business, so last night I made a phone call. I called Long Island New York and decided to bring in some one who knows a little some thing about running a wrestling show. Former WWE Champion, former WWE Tag Team Champion and the Hard Core Legend Mick Foley!

The fans cheer loudly as Crash hits the speakers and Mick Foally comes down the isle and into the ring.

Mick: Before we go any further, their is some thing I would like to say, if you don’t mind?

Chris: Be my guest

Mick: It’s grate to be right hear in Tampa Florida!

The fans cheer again acknowledging the cheep pop.

Chirs: You done? Good. Now Mick is hear to act as my Commissioner. He will be in charge of day to day running’s of the show, he will book matches and make sure things run smoothly, and with a bit of luck you wont see me much. But before I hand over total control to Mick, their is an issue I would like to address. That issue is the shear amount of Championship titles we have hear. First thing I want to do is to retire the Divas championship. It really is a paper title with no meaning what so ever attached to it.

The Divas look on appalled from ring side as Chris moves to one of the covered podiums.

Chris: At this moment I would like to ask the WWE Divas Champion Beth Phionix to join me in the ring.

Beth tentatively climbed into the ring as Chris pulled the cloth over the first podium to reveil the WWE Woman’s championship belt.

Chris: The Divas title is ok for a bunch of wanna’ be models who shake their breasts and have wardrobe malfunctions to hide their own poor wrestling skills, but that is not what I want the state of the Divas division to be under my watch. Mick and I discussed it at grate length this morning over the phone and we thought it best to re-instate the Woman’s championship. A title that at one time or another that has been held by some of the all time best divas to ever lace up a pair of boots.

Mick gently took the Divas title from Beth as Chris handed her the Woman’s championship.

Chris: Your new womans champion ladys and gentlemen, Beth Phionix!
The fans began to boo Beth as she left the ring

Mick: before you think you can just get a new championship handed to you on a plate Beth, I think i am going to make my first match back as the WWE Commissioner. Tonight, right hear in Tampa, their will be a Divas Battle Royal for the Woman’s championship.

Beth opened her mouth to protest, but Chris and Mick had already moved on.

Chris: Next, I would like to talk about the United States and Intercontinental championships. Both titles have been held by all time grates in the sport of Professional wrestling. Flairs, Stings, Michaels’, Steamboats, to name just a few. The problem is we don’t need both of the titles, and keeping them both active will undoubtly diminish their proud legacy’s. So, I think a title unification match is in order. At Tables Ladders and chairs Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes will take part in a Ladder match. The winner of the match, keeps his title, the looser has the dubious honour of being the last champion of that particular title.

Chris: next I want to discuss the situation we have with the world heavy wait championship and the WWE championship. We don’t need both titles, so the main event of TLC will be a fatal four way match up to determine the Undisputed Champion of the World. CM Punk and Mark Hennery will also see action hear tonight when they face each other one on one.

Chris: The last piece of business we need to take care of who else will be in that match. Next week their will be two triple threat matches, the first featuring John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and The Big Show. The second will be between Randy Orton, Wade Barrette and Shamus. The person pinned will be out of the running for a spot in the TLC Match, the person whom scores the pin fall or submission will be aloud to name the stipulation to the second round matches.

Chris: To celebrate my first night in charge, tonight’s main event will feature Air Boom defending their championships against Awesome Truth!
Chris dropped his mic as his music started to play again.

**COMMERCIAL**

Cole: Welcome back to a historic Monday Night Raw. And what a night we have had already.

King: That’s true Cole, and I get the feeling that it’s about to get even better. I’m being told that our new commissioner will be coming back out to make an announcement.
Crash hits the speakers and Mick Foley comes out onto the stage.

Foley: Now, before we go any further I have to correct a mistake. Chris has asked me earlier to day to put in a call to one of my closest friends in the business. A man who has been very important in my career. He was very instrumental in brining me into to WCW, giving me my first big brake and later instrumental in brining me hear to the WWE. A man who I always wanted to call my matches and a man who has been treated unfair by the WWE Office in the past. Ladys and gentlemen, please welcome back to Monday Night Raw and back to the broadcast booth Good Ol’ JR Jim Ross!

Boomer Sooner plays as JR comes out to a huge ovation.

Cole: No! NO! This is not right; I’m the voice of the WWE. I’m the lead announcer of Monday Night Raw.

JR takes the Mic from Foley.

JR: Shut up cole.

Cole: I am not going to give up my job for a fat crippled looser!

The fans gasp in shock.

King: COLE!

JR continues to walk to the announce table.

JR: Michael. No one is replacing any body, the boss wants a three man booth so sit down and do your damn job!

Cole: NO! I am better than you. The people can understand me, and not just because all of my face works!

JR: You son of a bitch!

JR rears back and lands a solid right hand to the side of Coles face knocking him off his feet and sprawled over the announce table.

King: I thin Coal needs some help! Good to see you JR.

JR: Thank you King, its grate to be back home again on Monday night Raw.

Trainers come out and help Coal to the back. Foley stops them at the top of the stage.

Foley: Michael Cole, for being a nasty human being and a second rate broadcast journalist, YOUR FIRERD! Have a nice day!

Crash plays as Foley leads the trainers and Cole back stage.

Crash fades into Radio and Zack Ryder comes to the ring

**COMMERCIAL**

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw.

Justin Roberts: Lady’s and gentlemen, the following match up is scheduald for one fall, introducing first, from Long Island New York, weighing in at 214lbs The Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder.

JR: This young man has a hell of a futcher hear in the WWE.

King: That’s true, I wonder if ether Mr Johnson or Mick Foley will grant him his title opportunity.

JR: That remains to be seen King. Did you sign the petition?

King: I did JR. Did you?

JR: Just before i came out hear.

Brake Down hits the speakers and Drew McIntyre makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And the Opponent. From Ayer Scotland weing in at 254 lbs Drew McIntyre

Drew steps in to the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Collar elbow tie up and both men jockey for position. McIntyre gets a side headlock. Ryder pushes them both back and shoots McIntyre off the ropes. McIntyre connects with a shoulder block and hits the ropes again.

Drop down by Ryder forcing McIntyre to leap over him and hit the ropes again. Ryder connects with a hip toss, McIntyre quickly back to his feet and hits Ryder with a hip toss of his own. Ryder also regains his feet quickly and both men attempt a standing drop kick.

JR: Both of these Athletes seem evenly matched

King: That’s right JR. McIntyre is an extremely talented man, but we haven’t seen much from him in the last few months.

JR: Everybody wants to impress the new Boss King.

King: You got that right JR. I know I do.

Ryder and McIntyre circle each other again and lock up in the centre of the ring. McIntyre once again grabs the headlock before transitioning into an arm wringer. Ryder counters the move into a Wrinninger of his own before transitioning into a top wrist lock. Ryder slow forces McIntyre backwards gaining leverage.

The Ref asks McIntyre if he wants to give up.

McIntyre slowly manages to regain his footing and kicks Ryder in the knee to brake the hold. Ryder stumbles backwards and McIntyre grabs his leg and takes him down kicking the back of his left knee. McIntyre lowers the leg to the ground and stomps on the knee.

JR: Ryder isn’t going to last very long if he dosnt stop McIntyre from assaulting that left knee.

King: Dont worry JR. Ryder will still be able to fist pump from a wheel chair.

McIntyre stomps on the knee again, and Ryder rolls to his stomach.

McIntyre picks up the leg by the ankle and drives the knee into the matt. Ryder screams in pain as McIntyre dose it again.

Ryder rolls out side and leans up against the barricade as the referee begins his count.

McIntyre trys to follow out side but the referee forces him back. McIntyre threatens the referee and dodges past him.

Out side Ryder is still trying to get some feeling back into his knee as McIntyre rakes his back.

McIntyre whips Ryder into the steel ring steps knee first.

McIntyre rolls Ryder into the ring and follows him. He drags Ryder to his feet and hits a big Belly-to-belly suplex and covers him.

JR: Ryder manages to get his shoulder up, but he is in big trouble King.

King: Drew McIntyre has had every thing his own way, it’s only a matter of time.

Drew argues with the Referee, allowing Ryder to get to his feet. Ryder turns drew around and hits a Swinging neck braker. Wile drew is on the ground Ryder climbs the top rope fist pumping to get the fans behind him.

JR: He is waisting valuable time.

McIntyre gets back to his feet and Ryder comes off the top rope with a missle drop kick sending McIntyre to the matt. Ryder moves into a lateral press.

McIntyre gets his foot to the rope braking the referees count. Ryder pulls Drew back to his feet and whips him into the corner, following up with a corner elbow smash.

McIntyre slouches to the floor as Ryder begins rallying the crowd.

Ryder: Woo... Woo... Woo.

Ryder runs off the ropes and hits a Broski Boot to McIntyre. Ryder the pulls ryder up and whips him to the ropes, McIntyre ducks a clothes line and trys for one of his own, only to be ducked by Ryder. McIntyre keeps running the ropes, but from no were on the rebound Ryder hits the Rough Ryder and hooks the leg.

Radio hits the speakers.

Justin Roberts: Your winner Zack Ryder

(Zack Ryder def Drew McIntyre 12:54)

JR: Ryder hits that move from no where! This will go a long way in proving he deserves a US title shot.

* * *COMMERCIAL***

Back stage we see Matt Stryker.

Stryker: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw. Please welcome my guest at this time WWE Champion CM Punk.

Punk steps into the frame

Stryker: Tonight CM Punk we met the new owner of the WWE, do you have any thoughts?

Punk: Well, to be honest, he seems like a decent kid. Better than Triple H as COO, Stephanie McMahon as the Chair Person and definitely better than the recently endeverd Johnny Ace Laurenitus. But saying that, he has been in charge of Monday night Raw for little under 45 minits, so I think I will reserve judgement on his performance.

Stryker: What about Mick Foley making his return as WWE Commissioner?

Punk: I welcome his return. Mick Foley, like him or not has a proven history with running the show. He makes exciting and invigorating match ups and it was him after all that came u with the idea of the TLC match concept.

Stryker: Speaking of Tables Ladders and Chairs, in three weeks, you will be defending your WWE Championship against World Heavy wait Champion Mark Henry in a TLC match.

Punk: I know. How in the hell is he going to get up a ladder? Never mind. I’m not worried, about Henry, or any one else in that match for that matter. Be it Miz, Del Rio, Orton or Cena, no one is going to take the WWE Championship away from me. At TLC I will once again be crowned as the Undisputed Champion, because I am the best in the world at what I do.

Punk leaves Stryker standing their.

Mick Foley and Chris Johnson are in their office.

Chris: How am I doing Mick?

Mick: On the whole I say things are going well. A big Champion vs Champion match coming up later on as well as a tag team championship match as the main event. I think this is going to be an exciting show. Their is something i wanted to ask you about.

Chris: What’s that Mick?

Mick: Zack Ryder. I’m assuming you have heard about his potion?

Chris: I have.

Mick: The fans want to see it.

Chris: I want to see it Mick, but what with the unification match at TLC I don’t know if we should give him the match just yet.

Mick: How about if we book a triple threat match next week on raw. Non title match between Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder. If Ryder wins he can have a title match some where down the road.

Chris: Grate idea, Make it so Mick.

*** COMMERCIAL***

JR: Welcome back to an historic Monday Night Raw.

King: We are getting set for Diva action.

JR: That’s right, all the WWE Divas are in the ring waiting for the Battle Royal for the Womans Championship.

King: What are we waiting for JR? Let’s get this thing started.

JR: urm, the Champion King.

Glamazon plays and Beth Phoenix makes her way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Lady’s and gentlemen the following is a battle Royal for the WWE Woman’s Championship. On her way to the ring WWE Woman’s champion, Beth Phionix.

Beth slides into the ring and the bell rings.

The divas immediately begin pairing off throwing punches and kicks.
Eve knocks Rosa Mendez to the apron and then hits her with a kick to the side of the head sending her to the floor.

Out of no where Time to Rock & Roll hits the PA and the fans come out of their seats as Trish Stratus runs down to the ring.

JR: That’s Trish Stratus! Trish apparently a late entry into this Battle Royal.

King: Trish is my favourite Diva of all time.

Trish immediately begins cleaning house. She throws Natalia out and Beth throws Eve out at the same time.

Trish and Beth stair each other down acrss the ring.

JR: looking at Beth Phoenix and Trish Stratus is like watching WWE Generations collide.

King: I know JR. Trish has held the woman’s championship more than any one in history.

After muttering threats to one another Trish and Beth begin levelling right hands at each other. Beth gets the upper hand attempts an Irish Whip, but Trish reverces it. Beth comes off the ropes and attempts a clothesline, but Trish bends over backwards.

King: It’s the MaTrish!

Beth comes back of the ropes and Trish hits a Thez Press and assaulting Beth with right hands.

Trish bends over willing Beth to get to her feet as Beth regains a vertical base Trish hits her with the Chick kick forcing Beth thru the middle rope.

JR: She did it king! Trish Stratus did it.

Rock and Roll plays out over the speakers.

Justin Roberts: Hear is your winner and new WWE Woman’s champion Trish Stratus!

Trish celebrates with the title for a few minits. But Beth and Natalia attack her from behind.

Natalia and Beth put the boots to Trish for a few seconds before referees rush the ring and pull them away.

JR: Trish is the new Champion, but I get the feeling that Beth and Natalia aren’t finished with the new Champion.

King: Trish might have won the title, but she doesn’t look like a winner right now.

(Trish Stratus wns won WWE womans championship in a battle royal 7:57)

***COMMERCIAL***

Justin Roberts: Lady’s and Gentlemen please welcome Alberto Del Rio’s personal Ring Announcer, Ricardo Rodrigaz.

Realeza begins to play.

RR: Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes,
Un hombre que representa al pueblo mexicano
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RIIIIIOOOOOO

Del Rio swaggers down the ramp and into the ring.

ADR: My name, My name is Alberto Del Riiiiooooo, but of corse you all ready new that. Next week I will enter the Triple Threat Match and win! I dont care if i wrestle Big Show or Cena, the result will be the same. I will be moveing on to TLC and become the WWE Undisputed Champion. It is my Destany!

ADR: I have tasted WWE gold before, and I liked it. I am a two time WWE Champion, a Royal Rumble winner, and soon, a TLC Winner and no body is going to stop me.
Time is Now hit the speakers and John Cena runs to the ring to a mixed reaction.

JR: Buissness has just picked up!

King: Your not wrong their JR.
Cena enters the ring and takes a mic.

JC: Alberto, Alberto, Alberto. We have got to stop meeting like this. You know before Night of Champions you where claiming to have met your destany, but what happend? I took your Destany away. The thing is, i can actually see you with the WWE title again.
The croud boo.

JC: No, No, come on now, hear me out. The holidays are comeing, and WWEShop.com has grate deals on replica titles, and useing your considerable fortune to get one of those bad boys is the closest you are going to come to the WWE Championship wile i’m around and I’ll tell you why. You see Alberto, your destany has past, but mine, well mine is on the horizen. My destany is in Miami, my destany is the Main Event of Wrestlemania with The Rock, and the new WWE Undisputed Championship is exactly what we need to make the biggest main event of all time the gratest main event of all time. My destany is to move on to TLC to become the Undisputed Champion, because THE CHAMP IS HE…
Crank it up hits and the Big Show walks down the Isle.
Ricardo leaves the ring and rushes the Big show on the ramp. Show knocks him down with a big boot before continueing on to the ring.
He gets in the ring chokeslams Alberto and knocks Cena out with a WMD before poseing then leaveing again.

JR: Good God Almighty!

King: Big show just left both of his opponants next week laying in the ring. I dont think his music even stopped!
We go back stage with Josh Matthews.

JM: Please welcome at this time, World Heavey Wait Champion Mark Henery.

Mark Henery steps into fraim.

JM: Mark, your reactions to the unification match at TLC?

MH: Three people are going to be inducted into the Hall of Pain.
Henery walks out of shot.

JR: CM Punk vs Mark Henery and its next!

***COMMERCIAL***

sorry for the unfinnished show, i have just moved house (admitidly the wrong time to start this) and didnt get it finnished and now i have lost the document with the rest of the show.

For what its worth I hope people enjoyed this first show, let me know, reviews are welcome.

I would also like to say that i am sorry for any spelling errors. I am dislexic, and have a grate deal of difficulty navagateing spell checker, but i do try my best.

Zack Ryder def Drew McIntyre
Trish Stratus Winns Batlle Royal to become new WWE Woman’s Champion
CM Punk vs Mark Henery ends in a no contest due to out side interfearance
Air Boom def Awsom Trooth to retain WWE Tag Team Championships

www.wwe.com
Raw Preview
Monday Night Raw comes to you live from the Norfolk Scope Arina in Nordolk Veginia 12th december 2011
All ready announced for the show Trish Stratus vs Beth Phionix
Triple Threat Match between John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and The Big Show
Triple Threat Match between Randy Orton, Wade Barrett and Shamus.

WWE Monday Night Raw:

Live from The Norfolk Scope Arina, Norfolk Verginia

The Raw music plays and the pyros explode as WWE Raw begins.

JR: Good evening Ladys and gentlemen and Welcome to WWE Monday night Raw, Hello every one I am good Ol’ JR Jim Ross along side my braudcast partner Jerry The King Lawler, and King, what a show we have tonight,

King: Thats right JR. A show with TLC implications.

JR: Tonight we will see two triple threat matches, the winners will go on to next week where they will once again face off to decide who will join CM Punk and Mark Henery in the main event of TLC to decide the new WWE Undisputed champion. King: Not only that, but i have heard today that the United States Champion will be in action tonight against a mistery opponent.

JR: Also in a rematch of sorts from last week Beth Pheonix will challenge the new WWE Womans champion Trish Stratus in a non title match. But we get things started with the first of our Triple Threat match, lets send it to Justin Roberts to explain the rules.

Roberts: Ladys and gentlemen, the following triple threat match is scheduald for one fall. The man pinned will be eliminated from the Undisputed Championship match contention. The remaining two superstars will face off next week on Monday Night Raw.

Roberts: Introduceing First; from Tampa Florida, standing at seven feet tall and weighing in at 485lbs, he is the Largest Athlite in the World, The Big Show.
Crank it up hits the speakers and Big Show makes his way to the ring.

JR: Big Show has been the WWE champions before, and he knows what it takes to get the job done.

King: if Big show wins hear tonight, He is my pick at TLC.

JR: Thats where the smart money would be King. We have seen so meany times that their is no stopping a determand Big Show.

Roberts: And now the opponants, first from San Luis Potosi, Mexico; weiging 239lbs Alberto Del Rioooo!

Releza begins to play and Alberto makes his way to the ring.

JR: This young man has all the tools to make a huge mark in this industry. He has won it all in 2011. The Royal Rumble winner, Money in the Bank Ladder match winner as well as a former two time WWE Champion. He belives it his destiny to go to TLC and regain his championship.

King: where is his personal ring announcer JR?

JR: Ricardo was injurd last week at the hands of the Big Show King.

Roberts: And finally; From West Newberry Massitussis, weaigning 251lbs John Cena!

My Time is now hits and John Cena sprints to the ring to a deffening mixed reaction.

JR: John Cena has been to the top of the mountin 10 times! He is a former United States Champion, a former Two time Tag team champion, he knows all about WWE gold, all about big match situations and all about how to get the job done inside the WWE ring.

King: John Cena also won the royal rumble comeing back as a suprise enterant after neck surgery JR!

The Bell rings and the match is under way:

Cena, Show and Del Rio stare at one another before Del Rio slaps Cena.

Cena retaliates by fireing off right hands to Del Rio who spins around right into a Big Show headbutt.

King: This is supposed to be every man for him self! Big Show and Cena are working together!

Del Rio goes down and Big Show hits the ropes and drops a leg drop then moves into the cover.

John Cena brakes up the pin.

King: What the hell did Cena do that for? If he had let big show get the early win he would have advanced!

JR: Cena would never take the easy way out King.

Big Show looks at Cena before giving delivering a huge punch sending Cena into the corner. He licks his hand and brings it down across Cenas chest!

JR: That could have stopped Cenas heart!

Cena rolls to the outside. Big show moves to follow him but Del Rio attacks him from behind with a low kick takeing Shows knee out. Del Rio continues his assault by stomping on the knee of the Big show. After stomping on it a few times Del Rio locks Shows leg into a grape vine.

King: This is very smart strategy on the part of Alberto Del Rio. If Big Show submits hear Del Rio has won the match but even if Big Show manages to escape Del Rio could neutralize Big Shows size advantage.

Big Show manages to reach the ropes, Del Rio immediately relises the hold. As Big Show trys to regain his feet, Del Rio constently attacks the weakend left knee as John Cena comes back into the ring. Del Rio whips Big Show off the ropes. Big show comes back and lowers him self for a spead. Del Rio drops to the matt and Big Show nails the spear on John Cena.

JR: That could have broken Cena in half!

Del Rio delivers a big drop kick to the back of Big Shows head then quickly goes for the cover on John Cena.

KICK OUT!

John Cena gets his shoulder up just as the referees hand begins to drop for the three. Cena slowly makes his way back to his feet. Del Rio charges him, but Cena back drops Del Rio over the top rope to the floor out side.

Cena begins to attack Big Show relentlessly. Laying into him with right hands before hitting the ropes and comes back with a shoulder tackle. The Big Show stumbles but dose not fall, Cena once again trys a shoulder tackle but Show remains standing. Cena hits the ropes again, as he comes towards the Big Show goes for a clothes line, but Cena ducks before comeing back with a huge football tackle sending Big Show down. Big Show is quickly back on his feet but Cena is ready with a fishermans suplex then sets him up for a five knuckle shuffle.

Cena: YOU CANT SEE ME!

Cena hits the Shuffle and quickly climbs the turn buckle waiting for the big show to pull himself up but dosent see Del Rio slide back into the ring. Del Rio leaps up to Cena useing the middle rope and hits an enziguri causeing Cena to fall from the top rope to the out side.

Big show finally manages to get to his feet and Del Rio locks him into the Cross Arm Bar. After a moment Big Show is forced to tap out.
The bell rings as Del Rios music plays.

Roberts: Hear is your Winner Alberto Del Rioooo!

JR: What a victory for Alberto Del Rio. Remember folks, since he lost the Big Show is out of contentio for the TLC match. Alberto and John Cena will move on to next week where they will face each other one on one.

King: and that match will be a match of Del Rio’s chooseing!

Crash hits and Mick Foley comes out to the stage with a microphone in hand.

MF: Congratulations Alberto. Next week on Monday Night Raw you will face John Cena one on one in a match of your chooseing. What kind of match do you want?
Alberto grabs a mic and thinks for a moment.

ADR: A Submission match!

MF: If your sure thats what you want? Ok. That match will main event next weeks Monday Night Raw. Have a nice day!

JR: Their you have it folks! Del Rio and Cena next week in a submission match!

JR: We have to go to commercial, but we have plenty action still to come on Monday Night Raw!

[Alberto Del Rio def John Cena and Big Show via Submission in 18 minits and 55 seconds]

***COMMERCIAL***

Mate, bit of advice. I took one look at your thread and thought 'Urgggh!' ... You need to format it and make it easier to read. Otherwise people won't read it. Also, don't post unfinished shows. Finish them in Word or something and then post the full show. People would rather wait.

WWE Monday Night Raw:
Live from The Norfolk Scope Arina, Norfolk Verginia
The Raw music plays and the pyros explode as WWE Raw begins.

JR: Good evening Ladys and gentlemen and Welcome to this very special three hour edition of WWE Monday night Raw, Hello every one I am good Ol’ JR Jim Ross along side my braudcast partner Jerry The King Lawler, and King, what a show we have tonight,

King: Thats right JR. A show with TLC implications.

JR: Tonight we will see two triple threat matches, the winners will go on to next week where they will once again face off to decide who will join CM Punk and Mark Henery in the main event of TLC to decide the new WWE Undisputed champion.

King: Not only that, but i have heard today that the United States Champion will be in action tonight against a mistery opponent.

JR: Also in a rematch of sorts from last week Beth Pheonix will challenge the new WWE Womans champion Trish Stratus in a non title match. But we get things started with the first of our Triple Threat match, lets send it to Justin Roberts to explain the rules.

Roberts: Ladys and gentlemen, the following triple threat match is scheduald for one fall. The man pinned will be eliminated from the Undisputed Championship match contention. The remaining two superstars will face off next week on Monday Night Raw.

Roberts: Introduceing First; from Tampa Florida, standing at seven feet tall and weighing in at 485lbs, he is the Largest Athlite in the World, The Big Show.

Crank it up hits the speakers and Big Show makes his way to the ring.

JR: Big Show has been the WWE champions before, and he knows what it takes to get the job done.

King: if Big show wins hear tonight, He is my pick at TLC.

JR: Thats where the smart money would be King. We have seen so meany times that their is no stopping a determand Big Show.

Roberts: And now the opponants, first from San Luis Potosi, Mexico; weiging 239lbs Alberto Del Rioooo!
Releza begins to play and Alberto makes his way to the ring.

JR: This young man has all the tools to make a huge mark in this industry. He has won it all in 2011. The Royal Rumble winner, Money in the Bank Ladder match winner as well as a former two time WWE Champion. He belives it his destiny to go to TLC and regain his championship.

King: where is his personal ring announcer JR?
JR: Ricardo was injurd last week at the hands of the Big Show King.

Roberts: And finally; From West Newberry Massitussis, weaigning 251lbs John Cena!

My Time is now hits and John Cena sprints to the ring to a deffening mixed reaction.

JR: John Cena has been to the top of the mountin 10 times! He is a former United States Champion, a former Two time Tag team champion, he knows all about WWE gold, all about big match situations and all about how to get the job done inside the WWE ring.

King: John Cena also won the royal rumble comeing back as a suprise enterant after neck surgery JR!

The Bell rings and the match is under way:

Cena, Show and Del Rio stare at one another before Del Rio slaps Cena.

Cena retaliates by fireing off right hands to Del Rio who spins around right into a Big Show headbutt.

King: This is supposed to be every man for him self! Big Show and Cena are working together!

Del Rio goes down and Big Show hits the ropes and drops a leg drop then moves into the cover.

John Cena brakes up the pin.

King: What the hell did Cena do that for? If he had let big show get the early win he would have advanced!

JR: Cena would never take the easy way out King.
Big Show looks at Cena before giving delivering a huge punch sending Cena into the corner. He licks his hand and brings it down across Cenas chest!

JR: That could have stopped Cenas heart!

Cena rolls to the outside. Big show moves to follow him but Del Rio attacks him from behind with a low kick takeing Shows knee out. Del Rio continues his assault by stomping on the knee of the Big show. After stomping on it a few times Del Rio locks Shows leg into a grape vine.

King: This is very smart strategy on the part of Alberto Del Rio. If Big Show submits hear Del Rio has won the match but even if Big Show manages to escape Del Rio could neutralize Big Shows size advantage.
Big Show manages to reach the ropes, Del Rio immediately relises the hold. As Big Show trys to regain his feet, Del Rio constently attacks the weakend left knee as John Cena comes back into the ring. Del Rio whips Big Show off the ropes. Big show comes back and lowers him self for a spead. Del Rio drops to the matt and Big Show nails the spear on John Cena.

JR: That could have broken Cena in half!

Del Rio delivers a big drop kick to the back of Big Shows head then quickly goes for the cover on John Cena.

KICK OUT!

John Cena gets his shoulder up just as the referees hand begins to drop for the three. Cena slowly makes his way back to his feet. Del Rio charges him, but Cena back drops Del Rio over the top rope to the floor out side.

Cena begins to attack Big Show relentlessly. Laying into him with right hands before hitting the ropes and comes back with a shoulder tackle. The Big Show stumbles but dose not fall, Cena once again trys a shoulder tackle but Show remains standing. Cena hits the ropes again, as he comes towards the Big Show goes for a clothes line, but Cena ducks before comeing back with a huge football tackle sending Big Show down. Big Show is quickly back on his feet but Cena is ready with a fishermans suplex then sets him up for a five knuckle shuffle.

Cena: YOU CANT SEE ME!

Cena hits the Shuffle and quickly climbs the turn buckle waiting for the big show to pull himself up but dosent see Del Rio slide back into the ring. Del Rio leaps up to Cena useing the middle rope and hits an enziguri causeing Cena to fall from the top rope to the out side.

Big show finally manages to get to his feet and Del Rio locks him into the Cross Arm Bar. After a moment Big Show is forced to tap out.

The bell rings as Del Rios music plays.

Roberts: Hear is your Winner Alberto Del Rioooo!

JR: What a victory for Alberto Del Rio. Remember folks, since he lost the Big Show is out of contentio for the TLC match. Alberto and John Cena will move on to next week where they will face each other one on one.

King: and that match will be a match of Del Rio’s chooseing!
Crash hits and Mick Foley comes out to the stage with a microphone in hand.

MF: Congratulations Alberto. Next week on Monday Night Raw you will face John Cena one on one in a match of your chooseing. What kind of match do you want?

Alberto grabs a mic and thinks for a moment.

ADR: A Submission match!

MF: If your sure thats what you want? Ok. That match will happen later on tonight, good luck and Have a nice day!

King: That’s a huge match. A pay per view quality match JR

JR: and we are going to see it live tonight on Raw. We have to go to commercial, but we have plenty action still to come on Monday Night Raw!

[Alberto Del Rio def John Cena and Big Show via Submission in 18 minits and 55 seconds]

***COMMERCIAL***

Not bad actually. I thought that the first episode was pretty good although some improvements needed to be made. Not really a huge fan of colorizing and formatting shows since it doesn't improve the show storywise but it will get you more views. Hopefully you stick around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back