• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Network - What do you want

AJ1981

Occasional Pre-Show
I've had the WWE Network since it's second week and am very happy with it so far. Its been great for me as although I've been a fan of wrestling for over 20 years I fell out of love with it for a couple of years and sold a lot of my wrestling collection. With access to the network I've replaced most it and have access to some classics that I could only dream of before.
The annoying thing about WWE DVD releases over the last few years is that for one reason or another (politics etc) many classic matches have been unavailable but are now available (although some have been edited) on the network. Although there is a lot on, there are some notable exceptions such as the Clash of The Champions specials and Saturday Night Main Event.
I was looking on the networks twitter account yesterday and they had a details of the forthcoming schedule for the network.
Coming soon this year are :

Clash of The Champions Specials
Saturday Night Main Event
Rock'n'Wrestling TV Series (Cartoon)
WCW Nitro

I m really looking forward to the Clash's and Nitro. I was just wondering what you guys are looking forward to seeing

More attitude era Raw & Smackdowns would be nice, i wonder what happened with the Monday Night Wars series they were advertising for the network prior to its release.

More attitude era Raw & Smackdowns would be nice, i wonder what happened with the Monday Night Wars series they were advertising for the network prior to its release.[/QUOTES

Sorry that was on the list of original shows that are due soon

I'd like a complete RAW, Smackdown, Nitro, Thunder, SNME, Clash of the champions, Super stars of wrestling, Prime Time Wrestling etc archives. Put it all on there!

I am eagerly awaiting the release of shows from the territory days. I know they have a vast library including many of the smalls promotions from the ‘80s/’90s. Hell, I hope they release footage from way way back. I’d love to check out some WWWF action.

I'd like a complete RAW, Smackdown, Nitro, Thunder, SNME, Clash of the champions, Super stars of wrestling, Prime Time Wrestling etc archives. Put it all on there!

Agreed 100%. If they added this, which I am sure they will, they don't need to do anything else for me. I'd be a happy camper. Looks like they are slowly doing the RAWS with the live stream.

Agreed 100%. If they added this, which I am sure they will, they don't need to do anything else for me. I'd be a happy camper. Looks like they are slowly doing the RAWS with the live stream.

I asked the WWE Network on Twitter when they thought they'd be up to 2000 because it was one of my favourite years. From what I can tell from the speed that they've uploaded things so far (they ahve uploaded the entire of 1993 and are presently up to late January 1994) they should have the entire of the year 2000 available by the end of April 2015 and be caught up completely (to the end of 2011. 2012 onwards is already on there) by the end of 2016 early 2017, that's if they stay at the current pace.

I personally would like to see current Raw and Smackdown episodes played live as they do with PPV's. I don't have cable because I hardly watch television outside of WWE and a couple other shows that I can watch on network channels for free anyway. Each week I am stuck either trying to find a live feed of Raw or watching the short Hulu version and missing an hour and half of content. Not having cable benefits me personally by saving money since I wouldn't watch 95% of whats on so I would love to have Raw and Smackdown live on the Network.

Also adding old Nitro and Raw episodes from the Attitude era time would be great. That's what I grew up with and would love to go back and watch more of them. The Monday Night Wars show will be a nice addition too when it finally starts, which I believe I heard this summer for that.

First I would like to let everyone know that virtually all the Saturday night main event specials are on YouTube.

I would personally like to see everything the WWE produced from 1985 through 1990. Even the superstars of wrestling shows. The WWE did such a spectacular job in the 1980s of building anticipation and hyping events. I would love to relive those moments

I am happy with it so far,i want the Old superstars WWF days. Like when MDM embarrassed people for money classic stuff right there.. Also i thoroughly enjoyed Saturday Night Main Event,and the old Nitros and Heat. I understand even the territories are going to take some time to upload,that content they have is amazing so far.

More old school stuff would be nice,Like my favorite Raw episode Pillmans got a gun.. Remember that one? USA shit their pants on that one

Saturday Night Main Events, and Superstars of Wrestling. Also wouldn't mind I think Championship Wrestling from WWF, the show that was Superstars before its name change.

The pre-RAW stuff from Monday nights I could really care less about. All they were were snippets of matches from different venues.

I want the Nitros and the RAWS just so I can see the in-between PPV stories and how the matches were setup.

The weekly ECW shows; ehhh I guess I'd like to see them, but they aren't really high on my list of MUST HAVES for the Network.

More attitude era Raw & Smackdowns would be nice, i wonder what happened with the Monday Night Wars series they were advertising for the network prior to its release.

The Monday Night Wars show has been advertised to debut this summer. I would like to see a resume option on the shows so you don't lose your place. I've heard that WWE Network will have a favorites section for fans, similar to Netflix's Instant Queue.

I hate how they would play the same old PPV every day for a few days in a row. It would be nice to see some Attitude Era PPVs on the live stream. I know I could watch it on-demand, but I absolutely love the content they play for the last 15 minutes or so of each hour. The Vault footage, WWE Inbox, Outside the Ring, and other documentaries and video packages are all amazing. They played a Brock Lesnar documentary at the end of one of the Wrestlemania Fallout shows once. The live stream alone is well worth the $60.

Will they be airing the Benoit era RAW episodes intact?

I'm VERY excited for the old Nitro episodes and even old NWA stuff. I was talking with a friend and, until the late 90's when the Attitude Era kicked in, I was rather dedicated to the NWA/WCW product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back