• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Money In The Bank: WWE Divas Championship - Paige (c) VS Naomi

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
With her victory over Paige in a singles bout on Raw last week, it was pretty obvious that Naomi would wind up getting a title match at MITB.

If they give the girls a good amount of time to work, this could honestly be a good match. While it's still ultimately playing the role of filler, it could be quality filler all the same. Paige literally grew up wrestling and Naomi's insanely athletic and she's come a long way, she's definitely improved a lot on the issues she once had with timing.

Cameron is essentially a heel now, given her behavior on Raw last week and her statements on guest commentary last night during Naomi's bout with Alicia Fox. As a result, I think she'll ultimately interfere in this match, or at least attempt to interfere, that'll lead to a formal break up of The Funkadactyls. Either way, I expect Paige to retain at MITB unless Vince finally decides to pull the trigger and go the route of putting the WWE Divas Championship on Naomi just for the sake of the Total Divas reality show. We expected it to happen a long time ago, frankly I'm surprised that it already hasn't happened, but I don't think it'll happen this time around either.

Paige wins. There's a good chance of WWE pulling the trigger for a split between The Funkadactyls, but I honestly don't care, if they do. After a forgettable one on one match on Raw, Namoi and Cameron will fall right back into the mix of failed challengers for the Divas Championship.

I'm also surprised WWE hasn't pulled the trigger on a Total Diva as champion. I thought it was sure thing with The Bellas and Natalya, but nothing yet. But when you look at the big picture, AJ was the best choice to be Divas Champion before Paige, and Paige is the best choice now.

20140623_EP_LIGHT-divas-title_C-home.jpg

Paige deserves better. Seriously, Naomi? Why is she getting a title shot? Because she is on Total Divas? She can't work a decent match and is therefore not Divas Championship material. Paige may have gotten good matches out of Tamina and Alicia, but I don't see her being able to get anything decent out of Naomi. I can see it going on next to last in order to allow the fans a chance to relax in between the Ladder Match and the Money In the Bank match. Paige retains and then moves on to her next opponent. Hopefully Summer Rae or Emma, I've been wanting to see either of them get a chance at the belt. It will probably be the second to worst match of the night after the Big E VS Rusev match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Paige retains the Divas Championship.

Little harsh on Naomi I think. It's because she's a Total Diva that people assume she can't work a match when she's actually pretty decent, in my opinion. I'm not a fan of that jump her butt into her opponent move (I don't even know what else to call it :D ), but she can go in the ring nevertheless. Not saying she's the best thing since sliced bread, but at least give her more than a few minutes in the ring. Paige will obviously retain, but I hope they surprise a few people.

So far, all I've seen from Paige is terrible. But, there's not a Diva on the roster that's going to give a consistently good match except Natty as far as I'm concerned. This is a fast forward match. Paige will retain, but I have no idea why.

Dont sleep on this.

Naomi has shown great athleticism, toughness and instinct in prior matches. With a talented veteran like Paige to lead her through the match, we could get something fairly special out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back