WWE Money In The Bank - Goldust & Stardust VS Ryback & Curtis Axel

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
According to the WWE's website, this tag team match has been added to MITB. Considering that these two teams have had a bit of a feud over the course of the past little bit, it makes sense. It'll ultimately be filler, but it could be pretty decent filler in which the Rhodes boys get back on track with a win.

Rybaxle has had some success in the last few months, as well as getting a ppv payday. Really, we have seen these teams on free TV several times, so this will be nothing new. Rhodes brothers in the win.

Well, since the Stardust gimmick just came into being, it seems as if their first PPV would be a bad place to wreck it before it can take root; the presumption being that Creative came up with this to get some mileage out of it. At the same time, Ryback and Axel are going nowhere, at least in the near future, so it's not as if a loss will hurt them.

The brothers Rhodes win in a match that we'll watch more for the spectacle than the competitive factor. Their Dad will be turning over in his grave.....even though he's still alive. :confused:

How weird can Cody be? We'll see.

Oh yah Stardust and Goldie go over at this one. The Stardust gimmick is genius and no way does it get killed before really taking off.. This will be a solid 10-12 minute battle,with Goldie and Stardust going over! Maybe their tag team name should be GoldStar!! Just a thought

Ryback and Curtis Axel are a solid tag team, but Stardust and Goldust need this more, because they're still in the very early stages of their run as reinvented tag team. A win a pay per view should help, but I'm hoping they won't go overboard with the eccentric antics from the Rhodes Brothers.

20140620_EP_LIGHT_Match_StardustGoldustRybackAxel_HOMEPAGE.jpg

This will probably open the show. It would be a good way to get everyone excited. Goldust and Stardust are easily going to win this. Stardust is far better than any of Cody's previous personas and the Rhodes Brothers are surely headed toward another tag team title run together so they'll need this win to keep the momentum for Cody's new persona going. Ryback and Curtis Axel are NOT going to win this. I would be genuinely surprised if they did. Should be a good way to start off the show if it does go on first. If not, I predict it will be one of the earlier matches.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Goldust and Stardust will defeat Ryback and Curtis Axel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back