WWE: It All Begins Again

HHHDiedForOurSins

Pre-Show Stalwart
After a historic WrestleMania 25, WWE has announced that there will be a draft tomorrow night on RAW, in addition ECW is being merged with RAW & Smackdown! to further shake things up, what does this mean for new ECW Champion Christian and the rest of the WWE superstars? Tune into RAW this week to find out...

WrestleMania 25 Recap:

Randy Orton def Triple H to win the WWE Championship - In a shocking turn of events, Stephanie McMahon nailed her husband HHH with a low blow, allowing Orton to hit the RKO for the win and the WWE title.

John Cena def Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship - Cena finally got his rematch and revenge on the "Rated R Superstar", walking away with the World Heavyweight title after an FU.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin def Chris Jericho - After being taunted throughout the match by Jericho as he sat at ringside, WWE's special guest for the evening Mickey Rourke snapped and nailed Jericho with a knockout punch leading to a Stunner and the pinfall win for the "Texas Rattlesnake" in his last ever match.

Undertaker def Shawn Michaels - Undertaker kept his WrestleMania winning streak alive, despite another show-stopping performance from "Mr. WresteMania", HBK finally succumbed to a Tombstone for the 3 count, followed by a handshake between the 2 legends after the match.

Matt Hardy def Jeff Hardy by DQ - Despite initially being reluctant to fight his brother, Jeff Hardy finally snapped, unleashing a flurry of chair shots, followed by a Swanton Bomb through a table as Matt is left in a pool of his own blood.

John Morrison def CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes & Evan Bourne to win the Money In The Bank ladder match - Morrison earn himself a championship match of his choice anytime in the next year after grabbing the money in the bank briefcase, after a flurry of spectacular high-flying moves by all men involved.

Christian def Jack Swagger (C) & Finlay in a triple threat match to win the ECW Championship - "Captain Charisma" walks away with the ECW title after pinning Finlay following the KillSwitch, infuriating Swagger, who lost his belt without being pinned or submitting.

MVP def Shelton Benjamin (C), R-Truth & Chavo Guerrero in a fatal 4 way match to win the United States Championship - MVP continued his recent winning streak by capturing the US title, pinning the "Gold Standard" following a Drive-By kick.

Melina & Mickie James def Maryse & Michelle McCool - The RAW divas came out on top in this battle of the brands, after repeated friction between the Smackdown! divas, Maryse walked out on her partner, allowing Melina to roll up McCool for the pin.

WWE Roster:

Batista
Big Show
The Boogeyman
Brian Kendrick
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
DJ Gabriel
Dolph Ziggler
Edge
Evan Bourne
Ezekial Jackson
Festus
Finlay
Goldust
The Great Khali
Hurricane Helms
Jack Swagger
Jamie Noble
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
John Bradshaw Layfield
John Cena
John Morrison
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Low-Ki
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Mike Knox
The Miz
Mr. Kennedy
MVP
Paul Burchill
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Shad Gaspard
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Ted DiBiase
TJ Wilson
Tomko
Tommy Dreamer
Triple H
Umaga
Undertaker
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal

Divas:

Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Candice Michelle
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Jillian Hall
Katie Lea
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maria
Maryse
Melina
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Rosa Mendes
Tiffany

Current Champions:

WWE Champion - Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Champion - John Cena
ECW Champion - Christian
Intercontinental Champion - CM Punk
United States Champion - MVP
World Tag Team Champions - John Morrison & The Miz
WWE Tag Team Champions - Carlito & Primo
Womens Champion - Melina
Divas Champion - Maryse

Upcoming Events:

*Apr 6 - RAW 3 hour draft special*

Apr 26 - Backlash
May 24 - King Of The Ring
Jun 28 - Night Of Champions
Jul 26 - Great American Bash
Aug 23 - Summerslam
Sep 20 - Unforgiven
Oct 18 - No Mercy
Nov 22 - Survivor Series
Dec 20 - Starrcade
Jan 24 - Royal Rumble
Feb 14 - No Way Out
Mar 28 - WrestleMania 26

It looks good. I liked how you added KOTR and Starcade to your ppv lineup. I'm a little confused though. Are the rosters all combined? Or is ECW just split between both the other brands. I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
Good work

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;894028]It looks good. I liked how you added KOTR and Starcade to your ppv lineup. I'm a little confused though. Are the rosters all combined? Or is ECW just split between both the other brands. I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
Good work[/QUOTE]

It's just Raw & Smackdown, the ECW roster will be split between those 2 in the draft, I'll probably wait until after Wrestlemania before I actually start this, so it's in real time and not a month ahead, plus it gives me time to think of ideas. I'll update the specific Raw & Smackdown rosters after the first show.

OK, completely forgot about this lol, maybe I should start it up...finally.

Backlash Recap:

Edge def World Heavyweight Champion John Cena in a Last Man Standing match to win the title
Legacy (Randy Orton, Ted Di Biase & Cody Rhodes) def WWE Champion Triple H, Batista & Shane McMahon, Orton pinned HHH to win the WWE Championship
Christian def ECW Champion Jack Swagger to win the title
Jeff Hardy def Matt Hardy in a I Quit match
Kane def CM Punk
Chris Jericho def Ricky Steamboat

The night after Backlash, the annual WWE Draft took place live on RAW, the new rosters come into effect beginning this Monday on RAW (May 4).

WWE Roster after Draft (ECW has merged with RAW & Smackdown):

RAW

Alicia Fox
Big Show
The Brian Kendrick
Brie Bella
Carlito - Unified Tag Team Champion
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Christian - ECW Champion
Cody Rhodes
Edge - World Heavyweight Champion
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
The Great Khali
Hurricane Helms
Jeff Hardy
Jimmy Wang Yang
Joe Hennig
John Cena
JTG
Kaval
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Maria
The Miz
MVP - United States Champion
Nikki Bella
Primo - Unified Tag Team Champion
Randy Orton - WWE Champion
Rosa Mendes
Santino Marella
Shad Gaspard
Shelton Benjamin
Ted Di Biase
Umaga
Undertaker
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal

General Manager: Vince McMahon
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler

SMACKDOWN

Batista
Beth Phoenix
Candice Michelle
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
DH Smith
DJ Gabriel
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Eve Torres
Festus
Finlay
Funaki
Gail Kim
Jack Swagger
Jamie Noble
Jesse
Jillian Hall
John Morrison
Kane
Katie Lea Burchill
Kelly Kelly
Mark Henry
Maryse - Divas Champion
Matt Hardy
Melina - Womens Champion
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Mike Knox
Mr. Kennedy
Natalya
Paul Burchill
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio - Intercontinental Champion
Ricky Ortiz
Shawn Michaels
Tiffany
Tommy Dreamer
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Zack Ryder

Co General Managers: Shane & Stephanie McMahon
Announcers: Joey Styles & Matt Striker

This Monday live on RAW the draft comes into effect and a huge main event has been signed, World Heavyweight Champion Edge battles ECW Champion Christian in a title unification match.

Upcoming Events:

May - Judgment Day
Jun - King Of The Ring
Jul - Great American Bash
Aug - Summerslam
Sep - Unforgiven
Oct - No Mercy
Nov - Survivor Series
Dec - Starrcade
Jan - Royal Rumble
Feb - No Way Out
Mar - WrestleMania