WWE is tweh stoopiod

Steve Rogers

Occasional Pre-Show
I hate them thenhwy would have had dew rock but they tease duh MIZ lol!! wtf!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::shrug::shrug::shrug::p

.....That probably gets annoying for the mod's to have to keep closing but it is actually kind of funny. In a sad way I must admit....

Thank you, yes. I love you.

Big Smith fan and Mosier to. All should check out smodcast (Mosier and smiths podcast) if you are a fan of laughing.

The sad thing is I'm 99% certain some of the people who didn't know that are actually pretty big Kevin Smith fans.

And yes, SModcast is hysterical. I stopped listening a while ago, but it's still funny ass shit.

The sad thing is I'm 99% certain some of the people who didn't know that are actually pretty big Kevin Smith fans.

And yes, SModcast is hysterical. I stopped listening a while ago, but it's still funny ass shit.

If I could rep you forever. I would. Like one point matters. Yeah SMOD slipped. They recovered big time though, all his view universe buddies have a spinoff. Lots of live stuff to, you should check it out again sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back