• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Is A Massive Cunt

A WWE House show.

EDIT: and it isn't even close.

I've been to several events by both companys, & I am much more of a WWE guy, but TNA events have always been far more enjoyable live experiences than WWE events. I would go see a TNA show over WWE house show any day.

Nothing to contribute here except I got a malware warning on the first page of this thread.

I dont blame WWE for doing this. If they can limit their competition then its a good idea.

I don't like it though, I wanna see TNA succeed

I've been to several events by both companys, & I am much more of a WWE guy, but TNA events have always been far more enjoyable live experiences than WWE events. I would go see a TNA show over WWE house show any day.

The alure of being on TV doesn't get past anyone. So stop kidding yourself.
Of course, the majority of the WWE fans either don't watch, or don't even know of TNA, so they would have virtually no problem deciding which to attend. Check the ratings. TNA gets one third of the audience WWE gets. that means that at least 2/3 of the WWE Audience doesn't watch TNA. As such, they won't choose a TNA event over a WWE event.

And parents aren't gonna take their kids to TNA, they'll go to WWE, the company that actually appeals to them.

And being that I literally fell asleep during Impact when I watched it last (the one where Brook and Bully were getting married), yeah I'd choose a WWE house show personally. That doesn't mean I don't want TNA to succeed or I think this move is a bit of a dick thing to do (that they should do as it's a smart business move), it just means that I personally would find more enjoyment out of WWE house shows then TNA TV.

My god some people really don't understand how business works.

No.It's the evil corporation that the WWE is, they are so horrible i tells ya. Did you know that they're trying to hold onto their stake in their market by using what is known as competitive advantage? They truly are the evils of the world. TNA is the innocent little guy that's being crushed here.

Hell it's not like TNA randomly threatened WWE with a lawsuit that was extremely frivolous that was only used because WWE wanted to sign back Ric Flair. Hell looking at the court proceedings it's pretty obvious that was their intention since they just randomly dropped the case with no request for a settlement or any sought justice(This is not something that happens a lot).

#OccupyWWE. The tyranny must end.

Honestly though even if WWE does this, I think most people would rather go see Impact which is a live weekly show over a house show for WWE that you have no chance of seeing anything big happen at.

It's a dick move if they do it and just Vince being a cranky old bastard. Hope this isn't true though because TNA is not competition to him.

With other wrestling promotions including TNA running shows in the New York area over WrestleMania weekend, WWE is planning to keep their talent busy and away from TNA stars.

There goes WWE again. The tyrants are going to hogtie their talent on Wrestlemania weekend to keep them away from the TNA guys. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back