• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE House Shows

Tattooed Jesus

Redneck Thug
I am gonna be going to a Smackdown House show this afternoon. While I have been to Wrestlemania, Unforgiven, and RAW I have never been to a WWE House Show, been to many WCW/NWA, but no WWE. So I was wondering what to expect from the WWE House shows experience. Is there a lot of interaction with the fans? How long do they normally last? Any insight would be much appreciated.

In my experience they last about 3 hours. Don't expect too hot of a crowd. Some people will still bring signs but it isn't that common. The matches are usually a bit longer as there is no interview segments backstage or commercials taking up time.

There isn't any commentary involved but it's ok because the GM's usually will be the one of the first people out and will run down the card before hand. I went to a live RAW back in August and was shocked to see how much better overall the live event shows are than the regular broadcasted shows. The matches will be longer, don't expect too many squash mashes but if they have them they will most likely be at the start of the show. Expect to see more than 8 matches. From what I've read on reports from Live WWE shows is that they have more than usual matches that we see weekly on RAW/SD. The interest in the crowd will be different from city to city but most importantly just have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back