WWE Hierarchy of Superstars

Danmen's convinced me to switch some of them up, so here are the new changes:

1) Jesse moved up to the lowest midcard range.

2) Finlay moved down to the higher midcard range.

3) The Kendrick moved up a tier.

I'm still hoping for the day that I can move Morrison, MVP, and Kennedy up to the main event, take Khali off the list, and demote JBL to jobber status. Lol.

UPDATED HIERARCHY

1. MAIN EVENT

High-Tier: John Cena, Undertaker, HBK, HHH, Edge
Mid-Tier: Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Batista, Big Show
Low-Tier: Umaga, Jeff Hardy, Kane, JBL, Mark Henry, CM Punk, Khali, MVP

2. LIMBO: John Morrison, Mr. Kennedy, Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy, Finlay

3. MIDCARD
High-Tier: Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Chavo Guerrero, William Regal
Mid-Tier: Paul Burchill, Evan Bourne, Vladimir Kozlov, Festus, Lance Cade, Mike Knox, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, The Brian Kendrick
Low-Tier: D-Lo Brown, Ricky Ortiz, Jimmy Wang Yang, Tommy Dreamer, Shad Gaspard, JTG, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Jamie Noble, Kenny Dykstra, Gavin Spears, Primo Colon, Scotty Goldman, Ryan Braddock, R-Truth

4. LIMBO: Santino Marella, Snitsky, Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Paul London, Jesse

5. JOBBER: Super Crazy, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Charlie Haas, Val Venis, Funaki

6. STATUS UNKNOWN: Gregory Helms, Boogeyman, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Deuce, Hardcore Holly, Ezekiel, Chuck Palumbo, Carlito

NEW CHANGES

1. Added Spears, Braddock, Goldman, and Colon.

2. Moved Jesse and Paul London down to the bottom limbo, as these two just are just fallboys now.

3. Moved Kenny Dykstra up to the lowest midcard, as clearly they're doing SOMETHING with him, but we're not sure if they're aiming for making him a jobber or a legitimate midcarder.

4. Moved MVP up to the lowest main event.

5. Moved Shelton, Finlay, and Matt Hardy up to the limbo between main event and midcard, as they're being pushed as such lately. Finlay, though, I debated about, as I still think he might fit more as the upper midcard, but let's see what you guys think.

6. Moved Regal down to the midcard. It looks like they won't be using him as a possible main eventer in the near future as he doesn't even show up to some Raw shows lately.

7. Moved D-Lo to the lowest midcard. He had momentum at first with his return, but its shot now.

Any suggestions for anything I missed?

there should be a limbo status for injured wrestlers.id move rey mysterio to at least mid or high me because they look liekthere gonna do something big with him.move tommy dreamer down to jobber because i havent seen him beat anyone since that extreme rules match with colin delaney i dobut theyll do anything with him.carlito's status is unkown imo.gregory helms,boogeyman injured.mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kennnnnnnedddddddddy is injured.paul london should be in status unkown.ditto for dh smith.

Crap, I forgot about moving Carlito down to "unknown". I'll go back and edit that.

I really want to move The Brian Kendrick up to the highest midcard, but I think we have to wait until the scramble. If he just gets jobbed out horribly, he won't deserve to be in that spot yet, but if they give him an interim title, then he's definitely up there. Typically, I wouldn't allow someone who hasn't held a midcard title to be in the high-tier midcard, but I'd have to make an exception for TBK if he was almost WWE champion, just like I've made the exception for The Miz due to how he's been beating ECW champions and such at times.

I don't agree with HBK being in the top uppercard. Not because he doesn't belong there, but he doesn't want to be there. I would put Jeff Hardy in the middle of the uppercard as his push has been consistent straddling his suspension. I would also have Batista at the top as he is involved in every championship match, except for his super promoted match against John Cena, which he won. And finally, JBL should be in the middle of the uppercard.

Overall, I agree with your hierarchy. I guess in taxonomic terms, I agree with the order, but the species could be a bit different.

Overall, good job.

Adding these new guys and adjusting this was rather tough this time, so naturally, I'm open to some ideas. The easiest thing was clearly just removing Cade haha.

UPDATED HIERARCHY as of EDIT: 11/12/2008

1. MAIN EVENT

High-Tier: John Cena, Undertaker, HBK, HHH
Mid-Tier: Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Edge, Batista
Low-Tier: Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Umaga, Matt Hardy, Khali

2. LIMBO: Finlay, JBL, MVP, Rey Mysterio, Vladimir Kozlov, John Morrison, Mr. Kennedy

3. MIDCARD

High-Tier: Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Chavo Guerrero, William Regal
Mid-Tier: Evan Bourne, Festus, Mike Knox, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, The Brian Kendrick, Carlito, R-Truth
Low-Tier: Charlie Haas, Paul Burchill, D-Lo Brown, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer, Primo Colon, Ryan Braddock, Jamie Noble, Manu, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Shad Gaspard, JTG

4. LIMBO: Jimmy Wang Yang, Jesse, Santino Marella

5. JOBBER: Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Funaki, Snitsky, Bam Neely, Scotty Goldman

6. STATUS UNKNOWN: Hurricane Helms, Boogeyman, Armando Estrada, Hardcore Holly, Ezekiel, Kizarny, Dolph Ziggler, Val Venis, Gavin Spears

NOTES:
1. I'm STILL not sure where to put Cryme Tyme.
2. I want to move Kendrick up to the highest tier of the midcard, but he hasn't won a midcard title or anything and he's only been in contention to win the WWE title once (scramble). He did get a pin then, but ever since, he hasn't been feuding in main event levels.

Well, I missed my monthly update, lol, so here we go.

This could change as quickly as Friday, depending on what happens, cause potentially we'll have Kizarny debut and such.

UPDATED HIERARCHY

1. MAIN EVENT

Low-Tier: Jeff Hardy, Big Show, Kane, CM Punk, JBL

2. LIMBO: Matt Hardy, Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Khali

3. MIDCARD

High-Tier: Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, William Regal, Umaga, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Finlay, The Miz, Chavo Guerrero, Vladimir Kozlov
Mid-Tier: R-Truth, Mike Knox, Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, The Brian Kendrick, Gregory Helms, Festus, Carlito
Low-Tier: Jamie Noble, Ricky Ortiz, Dolph Ziggler, Sim Snuka, Manu, Ezekiel Jackson, Cryme Tyme, Jack Swagger, Primo Colon, Tommy Dreamer

4. LIMBO: Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Jesse, Santino Marella, D-Lo Brown, Charlie Haas, DJ Gabriel, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Paul Burchill

5. JOBBER: Gavin Spears, Bam Neely, Scotty Goldman, Ryan Braddock

6. STATUS UNKNOWN: Kizarny, Boogeyman, Hardcore Holly, Val Venis

NOTES

1. I demoted a few people and basically used the Limbo section between Main Event and Midcard as a shuffler for people that have obtained the ECW title, but nothing higher. The reason Mysterio and Khali are in there despite winning the WHC and not the ECW championship is because Khali has gone downhill since then and is no longer in main event feuds and Mysterio was a joke champion in the first place who is consistently booked as an upper midcarder.

2. Ryder and Hawkins should technically be in at least the low-tier of the midcard since they were tag team champions, but really, when you think about it, what have they done to deserve it? They got their asses whooped over and over again, won the belts on a cheat, defended it against nobody, lost them, and then they've been off TV since. They're not quite jobbers yet, but they're definitely heading there.

3. DJ Gabriel is in the limbo status because he's only gotten wins over no-names, so until he wins a match with someone who actually is on a roster, he doesn't deserve to be in the midcard. Ziggler's been in matches with Batista, R-Truth, Haas, etc. But what has Gabriel done?

UPDATED HIERARCHY

1. MAIN EVENT

Low-Tier: Jeff Hardy, Big Show, Kane, CM Punk, JBL

2. LIMBO: Matt Hardy, Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Khali

3. MIDCARD

High-Tier: Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Umaga, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Vladimir Kozlov

Mid-Tier: Finlay, R-Truth, Mike Knox, Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, The Brian Kendrick, Gregory Helms, Festus, William Regal, Chavo Guerrero, Carlito

Low-Tier: Cryme Tyme, Primo Colon, Tommy Dreamer, Boogeyman, Paul Burchill

4. LIMBO: Kizarny, Jimmy Wang Yang, Dolph Ziggler, Jesse, Charlie Haas, DJ Gabriel, Jamie Noble, Ricky Ortiz, Sim Snuka, Manu, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder

5. JOBBER: Scotty Goldman, Funaki, Santino Marella, Ryan Braddock

6. STATUS UNKNOWN: Ezekiel Jackson

NOTES

1. Finlay went down. He hasn't done anything to warrant him being in the top of the midcard anymore. He might be the top face on ECW right now with Matt gone, but he's going to be dominated by Swagger. He's there just to help put over people and he'll never win another title.

2. I moved Jackson down to unknown, as he doesn't do much.

3. Deleted the released people, obviously.

4. Funaki and Santino moved officially to the jobber status. I mean, despite all the screen time Santino gets, when you've got the record for shortest Royal Rumble time and you lose every single match, you need to be classified a jobber lol.

5. Chavo, Kendrick, and Regal moved down to mid-tier, as they've done nothing valuable for a while.

6. A good portion of the low-tier midcarders moved down into the limbo between that and jobber because they frequently go nowhere.

7. Jack Swagger moved up. ECW title does that for you. On top of that, he has an undefeated streak. I might not be his biggest fan, but this is an objective study, not who I'd rank where out of my favorites.

With the leaked Raw script having the talent listed in order of importance by brand, I figured it would be a good time to update the hierarchy, as I now finally have some official standings to compare to what I was just guessing company viewpoints were before lol.

UPDATED HIERARCHY

1. MAIN EVENT

High-Tier: John Cena, Undertaker, HHH, Edge
Mid-Tier: Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Batista, HBK
Low-Tier: Jeff Hardy, Big Show, Kane

2. LIMBO: Matt Hardy, Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, JBL

3. MIDCARD

High-Tier: Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Umaga, MVP, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Vladimir Kozlov, Khali, John Morrison

Mid-Tier: Finlay, R-Truth, Mike Knox, Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, Gregory Helms, Festus, William Regal, Chavo Guerrero, Carlito, Tyson Kidd

Low-Tier: Cryme Tyme, Primo Colon, Tommy Dreamer, The Brian Kendrick, Paul Burchill

4. LIMBO: Dolph Ziggler, DJ Gabriel, Jamie Noble, Ricky Ortiz, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder

5. JOBBER: Funaki, Santino Marella, Jimmy Wang Yang, Jesse, Charlie Haas, Sim Snuka

6. STATUS UNKNOWN: Ezekiel Jackson, Mr. Kennedy

NOTES

1. Deleted Goldman, Kizarny, Boogeyman, Manu, and Braddock.
2. Moved Yang, Haas, Jesse, and Snuka down to official "jobber" status.
3. Moved Edge up to the top of the WWE.
4. Added Tyson Kidd.
5. Moved Khali and John Morrison down from the limbo, seeing as how Morrison isn't a part of the Money in the Bank this year and everything.
6. Moved CM Punk down from low-tier main event. He's really pretty much on equal terms as Mysterio.
7. Moved JBL down from low-tier main event. Same reason.
8. Moved HBK down. He may be a guy that is constantly in the main event, but unlike Edge, Taker, HHH, and Cena, he doesn't actually win the titles anymore...sadly.
9. Moved Mr. Kennedy as we have no clue where he'll be positioned in the company when he returns from injury.

The real WWE power rankings in my opinion. The hierarchy of WWE wrestlers and what you guys think and if they could ever see them changing.

1 Triple H. - Cena might be more important to company but as long as he has stephanie see him with most control

2. Cena - obviously going nowhere for years as a top guy. To marketable.

3. Undertaker - The legend, star power no matter what storyline he's in.

now this can get debateable from here.

4 HBK - Not many years left. i believe one, but has HHH on his side and can and will deliver high profile matches. And can do a lot after career is over.

5 Orton - youth, great heel, but doesn't seem to be a guy wwe could put complete faith in to carry company.

6 Batista - Fans still love character, even though getting up there in age as stands now always will be in title pic.

7 Edge - youth, can work with anyone.

8 Jericho - Best heel imo. but always seems to get lost in shuffle compared to top guys.

9 Rey - could easily be alot higher. kids and latinos love him. which makes up a lot but probably wont win big one again.

10 Really hard to pick between jeff hardy or cm punk. Hardy has better matches and more popular but always has that ability to fail test or lose focus. I think i'm going to go with punk here.

Sorry, but I disagree with Mysterio. Sure Kids love him but the older crowd (20+) love guys like Duggan or Flair.

Speaking of Flair, where is he on this list (Unless I'm making a Jackass of myself and this is current wrestlers). He is still around in WWE, making the occasional appearence. Surely he'd have more power than Mysterio

If you're going by a list of power that pretty much determines who will win all the time, then I'd have to largely agree with this list but move Batista up. He pinned Orton, HHH, Taker, Cena, and HBK and is probably the only person in history who can say that. HHH and Cena never beat Batista either. I don't consider him a huge asset, but he seems to win more than any of them.

And the company couldn't give two shits about Jeff or Punk, even with their World title wins last year. JBL was held in much higher regard by the company for some ungodly reason.

OK. This is my first post, but I thought I would give this ranking thing a try.

Tier 1- Guys that could hold one of the world titles for an extended amount of time. (I'm not counting the ECW'S title, because I don't think ECW should have a world title. I think Dreamer should win it, retire and take it with him. ECW wrestlers should not compete for titles, but for the opportunity to make it to one of the BIG shows.)

Tier 1
Cena
Batista
Randy Orton
HHH
Edge

Tier 2- Guys that have been or could be "Transitional Champions"

Tier 2
Big Show
The Great Khali
Umaga
Undertaker
Kozlov
Mark Henry
Jericho
HBK
Kane
CM Punk

Tier 3- Guys that should be involved in the US and Intercontinental Title Picture and occassionally chase after World Title opportunities.

Tier 3
Rey Mysterio
Ted DiBiase
Kofi Kingston
Jack Swagger
Christian
Evan Bourne
John Morrison
MVP
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Shelton Benjamin

Tier 4- Guys that shouldn't be in programs with Tier 1 and 2 Guys. These guys could go after Intercontinental and US Titles, and combine for tag team matches.

Tier 4
The Brian Kendrick
Zach Ryder
R Truth
Primo
Carlito
Matt Hardy
Hurricane Helms
Ezekiel Jackson
DH Smith
Curt Hawkins
Chavo
Finlay
Ricky Ortiz
The Miz
Tyson Kidd
Cody Rhodes
Mike Knox
William Regal

Tier 5- These guys should be used for their comedic relief or for Jobber Status. None of these people (at this time) should be considered contenders for titles of any kind.

Tier 5
Sim Snuka
Shad
Santino
JTG
Noble
Goldust
Dolph Ziggler
Charlie Haas
Festus
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
Kung Fu Naki
DJ Gabriel
Paul Burchill
Tommy Dreamer (Should win ECW Title and Retire or move to Announce Table)

Thoughts?

Batista is a tier 1 Superstar for sure, the man has pinned every single major star in the company. So i dont get why most of you have him tier 2.

TIER 1

Batista
Cena
Triple H
Edge
Randy Orton

Tier 2

Undertaker
HBK
Jericho
Jeff Hardy
Big Show