WWE Hell in a Cell 2012: Eve (c) VS Layla VS Kaitlyn [Divas Championship]

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Noticed this still doesn't have a thread and the PPV begins in a few hours, so here we go:

20121024_LIGHT_HIAC_Eve_Kaitlyn_Layla_HOMEPAGE.jpg

I'm hardly interested in this match. It's good that the Divas Championship is getting some attention, a triple threat for their division is something a little different. I'm hoping that Eve retains. It's doubtful that Layla wins it back this soon, and I highly doubt that Kaitlyn is ready to hold a title yet. The match is likely going to suck although it should be better than most divas matches. Regardless of who wins I hope they place it early on the card to get it out of the way. It might go on toward the end though in between the two world title matches. I've got Eve retaining because that is the outcome that would make the most sense right now.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Eve retains the Divas Championship

-----------------------------------------------------

So what about the rest of you?

What are your thoughts on this match? Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss! :)

After intial double teaming, Layla and kaitlyn will start fighting each other and Eve will sneak in and pin Layla to steal the victory. Eve and kaitlyn can continue to feud.

If I was booking it I would have Eve be attacked to further the mystery angle after the match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back