WWE Great Balls Of Fire: Raw Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss (c) VS Sasha Banks

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After winning a gauntlet match on last night's episode of Raw, Sasha Banks earned the opportunity to face Little Miss Bliss at GBOF for the Raw Women's Championship.

Not entirely sure what to expect from this match. I think it'll be solid, it won't be some all time classic or anything though it could be quite good if Alexa was allowed to showcase more of what she can actually do in the ring instead of what generally amounts to the dirt basics. It's too soon for her to drop the title in my opinion and I see her retaining, possibly due to some sort of interference seeing as how Alexa is the underdog.

I agree that the right thing to do would be to have Alexa Bliss retain the title. Nobody on the Raw women's roster right now deserves the title according to the booking, but then again, we all know how that doesn't mean anything nowadays. To be fair, I'm a little bit pissed that they built Nia Jax up so big in the gauntlet, only to have Sasha win the thing anyway. I think if it was Alexa vs. Nia, that would be more captivating. They've built Nia to a point where I struggle to see how anyone could beat her one on one and fairly without some sort of shenanigans. But, Sasha won so I guess we've gotta just go with that. Nia might intervene, but ultimately I think Alexa walks out as champion.

I'm wondering what happened to the great Bayley vs Sasha feud. Sasha was also going to turn heel and face the favourite hero Bayley. Look how that turnt out.

Probably Alexa retains. And maybe Bayley tries to give Sasha the win but screws up? That would add some fuel to the fire, for both Sasha and Bayley and they are in dire need for some fire, immediately.

Maybe Sasha wins and faces Bayley at Summerslam? Don't know if either will turn heel or it would be babyface vs babyface. The last time these two wrestled at Barclay Center it was awesome!

Person who can't do basic wrestling and is okay on microphone wrestles someone who can actually wrestle and is okay on microphone. No real back story or anything compelling about it. Doesn't matter who wins regardless considering not only does it concern Women and WWE, but Raw in specific. Maybe Sasha will carry Alexa to her first good match, ever.

So Alexa will wipe the floor with this person and move on to Nia Jax at SummerSlam, hopefully.. It's just a filler feud for Alexa until she gets a real opponent at SummerSlam.

So Alexa will wipe the floor with this person and move on to Nia Jax at SummerSlam, hopefully.. It's just a filler feud for Alexa until she gets a real opponent at SummerSlam.

I know you don't like Sasha Banks and gave me a negative reputation for saying she's a great in one of my post.

But could you be a less condescending? Calling someone "this person" comes of really disrespectful.

When Sasha Banks was on NXT I couldn't imagine her being disliked like she is now. It's ridiculous! I'm sure her match vs Alexa Bliss will be at least good. I hope we see Bayley vs Sasha at summerslam. Wasn't that the original plan?

I know you don't like Sasha Banks and gave me a negative reputation for saying she's a great in one of my post.

But could you be a less condescending? Calling someone "this person" comes of really disrespectful.
Nothing unexpected from him. He once wished some career-ending injury on Sasha. Height of dumbness.

About the match, I'm excited about this match-up. It would be another good match by Sasha but I can't see her winning the title. I could see Nia Jax interfering against Sasha but then Bayley evens the odds still leading to a loss for Banks and an inevitable heel turn.

Doubtful. Poor posting. Sasha always puts on good matches. Regardless of whether this is a "filler feud" and whether she loses or wins, nobody will be wiping the floor with anybody IMO. Should be a good match. In fact, I would bet on Sasha carrying Alexa to her best match yet.

Alexa has been phenomenal on the mic and doing great character work, but she hasn't really had a great match yet. Sasha would seem to be the perfect opponent for her to step up and show what she can do in the ring.

This person?

Sir, I don't think a three time RAW womens champion can be considered just 'this person'; more like 'a valuable member to the roster'.

Still, I would imagine Alexa ends up walking away from GBAF still the champ; whether it be because of Nia Jax, Bayley or some other crazy shenanigan.

Aren't you the one who wished a career ending injury on Banks some time ago. Some wrestling fan you are. There are wrestler's that I'm not fond of either but that doesn't mean I want to end up them end up crippled.

As much as you don't like her, she is quite good in the ring and she will be champion again day, maybe not now, but at some point she will get that title back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back