WWE Gonin BAckwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sting51

BRING back KING of DA Ring, REunitin Triple H AND SHawn, Unretirin da HArdc title, givin A dead company new LIFE all fa ratings seems odd TA ME.

CONsiderin innovation's da key ta ALot of success in da WreStlin bizz, AND VInce knows it.

WELL Vmac, good LUCK, cuzz if FOREWARD PRoGress DOESN't PREVal for Da comPANY. TNA will BE on YA ASS!!!!!

here's a tip son.

SPEAK ENGLISH.

I couldnt understand a word buddy.

yeh boy,
learn to speak u noob!

if you want people to take you seriously and and gain their insights and opinions you need to take some lessons in english......or nobody will give you the time of day.

haha ya write normally, but anyways HHH and shawn just united so thats taken care of, i would love to see the king of the ring Paper View back, but don't have enough room for another ppv, and i don't think they should bring back the hardcore title it was kind of stupid with no real point to it

Yeah your right lets go back to the past, that'll fix everything [/sarcasm]

You always have to move forward, bringing back some old things like DX can work but if you constantly move backwards then you'll have no future. If during the days when Nitro beat Raw 83 weeks straight or how ever long it was Vince brought back the gimmicks he had in the boom period in the 80's then and not move forward then the stuff you want back wouldn't have existed in the first place.

I understand the fact that you loved that old stuff but those days are gone and you just have to look at the current positives in the WWE, they have better matches, better wrestlers and the WWE is again the land of opportunity

People need to stop responding to posts made by banned members. If they're banned it probably means that their thread is no good. Seeing that people are actually contributing to this thread, I'll keep this open.

Secong thought, since most the posts in this thread were referring to the thread starters' writing ability....

*closes thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back