• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Fastlane: WWE SmackDown Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair (c) VS Ruby Riott

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Ruby Riott is the only member of the Riott Squad that Charlotte hasn't beaten in one on one matches and since she's the leader, it's logical that Ruby would be the one to face Charlotte with the title on the line.

Personally, I think Ruby makes a better babyface even though her appearance certainly isn't that of a traditional babyface. She did really well as a scrappy, fiery, tough babyface in NXT while Charlotte is infinitely better as a heel.

This should be a pretty good bout, though there's about as close to zero chance of Charlotte dropping the title as there can be. As I said in the tag title thread, I don't see any titles changing hands so close to WrestleMania and that'll be the case here. There'll probably be some shenanigans involving Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan and Becky Lynch & Naomi, but Charlotte ultimately retains here.

This match is fine but what is Charlotte doing at Wrestlemania then??? If it's not Asuka vs. Charlotte then what??? A Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch match is probably the best Smackdown could offer but I just don't see this happening based on current storylines. Hoping Asuka does a 180 and challenges Charlotte and leaves Bliss to defend against either Banks or Jax.

The Smackdown division is incredibly weak, maybe Stephanie could do the right thing and step aside and let Charlotte have her Mania spot.

Charlotte wins clean, meets Asuka at Mania. Carmella has a while to cash in her briefcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back