• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Facebook flooded with Zack Ryder comments

Planty

Pride of Manchester
www.facebook.com/wwe

The WWE facebook page is simply being flooded with messages of Zack Ryder support. It's actually incredible how long this has been going on. Late afternoon yesterday I noticed a surge of comments and it's still going today. Granted, facebook comments alone won't force the WWE to push a superstar, but I'm actually really impressed with the amount of different people interested in this. The IWC is just a small portion of the WWE's fans but surely they'd want to cater for them in some way when they're showing this much interest in a superstar? Interesting, very interesting.

I'd be more hopeful if it wasn't the same three people posting again and again.

I really can't wait for Zack Ryder to be released. I was indifferent to him before, but since his youtube show started, I've grown to loathe him.

Cant blame zach Ryder. He's at least trying to do something with himself.

This x1000 because everybody shit on Shelton Benjamin for not trying hard enough. The only thing Zack has left to do is get on his knees and beg. Sadly, there's just not much for him to do rat the moment.

Getting him off the same show as Santino would be a start. Ryder on Smackdown would work wonders.

If he goes to Smackdown in the draft that tells you something is gonna happen. If he stays on RAW that tells you they dont give a shit and hes gonna keep jobbing.

Didn't take the internet long to forget about Daniel Bryan, did it?

You don't think they'll unleash the Bellas on Zack, do you? Maybe they'll give him such amazing dialogue as, "Well gee golly gosh, I never knew such attractive females would be drawn to little ol' me."

Reactions: TSG
I really can't wait for Zack Ryder to be released. I was indifferent to him before, but since his youtube show started, I've grown to loathe him.

You loathe him because of his Youtube show? It doesn't get any exposure whatsoever. You have to intentionally sit down and watch them in order to, you know, watch them, rather than the show being aired on WWE, or advertised in any way.

You loathe him because of his Youtube show? It doesn't get any exposure whatsoever. You have to intentionally sit down and watch them in order to, you know, watch them, rather than the show being aired on WWE, or advertised in any way.

Yeah but he posts the links to the show on twitter, and pretty much anyone following Ryder then goes and retweets the links (including myself), I think that is more what he's referring to

as far as Santino and Ryder being on the same show and it being bad for Ryder that's not necessarily true, they could easily stick Ryder and Santino together in a tag team and just have them do their comedy jobber shtick each week and it would prolly get over huge, though I would rather he go to SD! where he could shine a bit more

Anyone who hates Zack Ryder for going out and doing everything it takes for him to get noticed is the worst kind of stupid, and it probably speaks to their work ethic as well. They're probably the type of people that let's life pass them by and waits for opportunities rather actively pursuing them. I give mad props for Zack Ryder for taking it upon himself to get his name and image out there, and he's probably making some money in the process.

I don't see what harm giving Zack Ryder some television time would do. Give him two or three minutes on RAW with a promo or backstage segment and see if he can deliver on live television like he can on YouTube. Do it in place of a diva's match, I guarantee nobody will miss it.

Results count. What Ryder's producing isn't that good. That's my issue with the man.

Well then you're not the group of people I was speaking to. I was specifically speaking to people who hate him for trying hard on his own time to get his name out there and get a push for himself.

can you imagine if every wrestler who wasn't getting a push or wasn't over with the crowd went out and started a campaign for themselves, it would be chaos. The fact that the same few idiots are posting nonstop on wwe's facebook doesn't show that Ryder is super over and deserves to be pushed, it shows that he has gone into business for himself and is now disrupting the company. I admire him for not settling for his spot and wanting more, but if he's got his minions running around blasting fb and waiving signs and going against his assigned character then that is a problem especially when he is still hired by the company. I'd actually think he's more likely to get fired then pushed if it wasn't for Cena appearing on his show and helping him out, at least he's got the right connections.

Yes. I absolutely hate him for it. I abhore the smarky humor designed to make us like him in spite of him actually being rather shit and how every single person in the IWC buys it in spite of how transparent it is. There's not one damn thing that Zack Ryder's got that every other guy in the locker room does, except that he's decided to ****e himself out to smarks instead of upper management.

Well then you're not the group of people I was speaking to. I was specifically speaking to people who hate him for trying hard on his own time to get his name out there and get a push for himself.

Appealing to us isn't going to get Zack pushed.

Slap a dinosaur helmet over his head and WWE will successfully have replicated Barney. Except he molests smarks instead of kids.

I commend the guy for having his own show to try to put himself over. He has a following of fans, but unless fans scream at WWE arena's "We want Ryder" then I doubt WWE will do anything with his internet fans. Look at Daniel Bryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back