• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Elimination Chamber - Nikki Bella VS Natalya

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Nikki and Nattie are going to get their one on one match and I hope that this is the close to this program.

There's really all sorts of potential for this feud from a storyline perspective as the position of each of them is that the other is riding the respective coat tails of bigger stars to make their careers matter. The problem is that Vince won't allow it to go deeper than Nattie coming off as a jealous never-was who's greatness comes from her family name. By allowing it to go deeper, it'd reveal what everyone pretty much already knows about Nikki Bella already: that despite her claims to the contrary and no matter how many times Vince has commentary back up said claims, her relationship with John Cena is a huge reason why her career notoriety picked up over the past few years. Sure Nattie has said as much but the way the angles are playing out simply make Nattie sound like she's a hater and a jealous one at that. If you've ever watched Total Divas or Total Bellas, John Cena doesn't come off looking all that positive, or he certainly doesn't come off as the heroic defender of his persona; the shows paint him really as sort of a shallow, selfish, materialistic manipulator who feels that everything about his relationship with Nikki has to be all on his terms. Not saying that's truly how he is in real life, but that's how he comes off in the Total Divas scripted "reality."

Anyhow, I just kind of hope that Nikki wins so that they both move on as it's unlikely that any more depth is going to be added to this.

Of course Nikki will win - she's dating John Cena. Also, I love how Natalya is never referred to as "Jim Neidhart's daughter". It's always about "Uncle Bret".

I'm more interested in James-Bliss Vs. Becky than this match as well as feud.

I doubt that Natalya could win by any chance. There's almost nil chances of her winning. Nikki Bella wins easily because she's fearless and then moves onto the title match & feud for Wrestlemania where she becomes the champion by defeating Alexa Bliss. I would rather prefer Mickie James Vs. Alexa Bliss at Wrestlemania but I guess that Nikki Bella will be in the title match for sure.

Of course Nikki will win - she's dating John Cena. Also, I love how Natalya is never referred to as "Jim Neidhart's daughter". It's always about "Uncle Bret".

True. And I feel like her original ring name was Natalya Niedhart when she first came up to WWE. Wonder if Anvil is on bad terms with the company? Or does Vince just think he's not important enough to mention?

Nikki and Nattie are going to get their one on one match and I hope that this is the close to this program.

There's really all sorts of potential for this feud from a storyline perspective as the position of each of them is that the other is riding the respective coat tails of bigger stars to make their careers matter. The problem is that Vince won't allow it to go deeper than Nattie coming off as a jealous never-was who's greatness comes from her family name. By allowing it to go deeper, it'd reveal what everyone pretty much already knows about Nikki Bella already: that despite her claims to the contrary and no matter how many times Vince has commentary back up said claims, her relationship with John Cena is a huge reason why her career notoriety picked up over the past few years. Sure Nattie has said as much but the way the angles are playing out simply make Nattie sound like she's a hater and a jealous one at that. If you've ever watched Total Divas or Total Bellas, John Cena doesn't come off looking all that positive, or he certainly doesn't come off as the heroic defender of his persona; the shows paint him really as sort of a shallow, selfish, materialistic manipulator who feels that everything about his relationship with Nikki has to be all on his terms. Not saying that's truly how he is in real life, but that's how he comes off in the Total Divas scripted "reality."

Anyhow, I just kind of hope that Nikki wins so that they both move on as it's unlikely that any more depth is going to be added to this.

The feud has been going on a while. Nattie has been doing a great job keeping busy. Nikki gets the win and Nikki moves on to her WM buildup.

I don't get why this feud keeps continuing. It has been dragged since Survivor Series. Natalya has always come up short against Nikki Bella and I don't see any logical reason to continue this feud. I thought that it would end at here for sure.

If the rumored mixed gender tag team match is for real, then this feud can end for good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back