• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Elimination Chamber - Becky Lynch VS Mickie James

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
This match is official after last night's dual contract signing and some great mic work all around, but especially from Mickie.

This is Mickie's first 1 on 1 bout in WWE in roughly 7 years and in order to keep this feud going for a while, I don't see her losing this Sunday. This could be a very fun match, especially if the ladies are told to just go out there and let 'er rip.

Before too long, I expect the alliance between Mickie and Alexa Bliss to break down as Mickie's intention is to reestablish herself as the dominant female presence in WWE and you ultimately need the championship for that to really go down. Mickie will be the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion, or Raw Champion, at some point, it's just a question of when.

I'd say Becky gets the win over Mickie. A great way to give her a big win since she's lost her title. Gets her hot going into WM.

I think that both Mickie and Becky need this win. But what matters is who needs it more and who will benefit from it more.

I think that Mickie should get the win here. I know that Becky has lost the title and needs a win but it's Mickie's return match and I don't think that a loss would affect Becky as badly as Mickie. So, let Mickie win here via some heel tactic.

Quick question: is this the first time eeeeever that we have 3 women's matches on the same card? Let alone, the same show?

Also, it's a B PPV, not many eyes on this, they should have Mickie win.

I'm wondering what their place will be at Wrestlemania though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back