WWE DVDs at Wal-Mart

Jsaturn14

Pre-Show Stalwart
I just felt like spreading the word that Wal-Mart is currently on a wrestling craze because of Mania 28. They are currently selling double packs of wrestling dvds for 10 bucks each, A LOT of wrestling dvds. I just came home with Mania 20, 23, and 25, The Best of Saturday Night's Mania Event, HBK: My Journey, HHH: King of Kings, Backlash 2009, and No Way Out 2007, all for 40 bucks, and I will probably go back tomorrow and get The Rise and Fall of WCW/Ricky Steamboat double set. I'm just sayin, it's pretty sweet.

It should be noted that these double sets (at least the ones I saw at my Walmart) don't have the extras, just the main feature.

It should be noted that these double sets (at least the ones I saw at my Walmart) don't have the extras, just the main feature.
This is true. I got The Life & Times of Mr. Perfect, The Rise & Fall of WCW & The Dusty Rhodes Story and there are no Special features. I was disappointed.

If anyone is more interested in the Special features you're better off getting them by theselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back