WWE DRAFT?

TheInfamousOne

The One And Only
I have been checking around and have seen that the draft is supposed to be 4/18/11. Yet, I have seen no advertising or mention of the draft anywhere. Perhaps I have missed it but I don't think so. Does anyone have any info when this will take place? Considering the state of things in the E right now...I think a draft would be a damn good idea right now.

Next week?! Before a PPV where half the card is already announced? Strange. I hope it doesn't take away any element of surprise.

I always look forward to the draft. "Time to shake things up a bit" as Vince would say.

But this time the draft feels more needed then ever. It seems almost as important as the first draft was, to solve some issues. I wouldn't say things are chaotic or whatever. But to spew a simple answer all over whoever reads this, some changes are needed to make certain things, and people relevant again. Or to get certain people over. Sheamus NEEDS to go to Smackdown. I think that will end up being one of the biggest moves. I think he will excel on that show right now. With the loss of Edge, SD is probably in need of Sheamus and might not even know it yet...

I'm glad it's next week, they really need to shake things up roster wise. I'm thinking we might see Cena moved to Smackdown for some reason, he seems to have done all he can on RAW.

The draft's always fun. All I'm hoping for is DBD to stay right where he is if Gabriel's turning face. If they're both faces on the same brand, Bryan's pretty much screwed.

Smackdown is in dire need of a tallent infusion though, and the draft would be a good way to kill off the Corre by sending Zeke and Slater over to Raw, leaving the two best members to go off on their own.

I'm thinking we might see Cena moved to Smackdown for some reason, he seems to have done all he can on RAW.

If Vince really wants Smackdown to be on the same level as Raw, this is probably the move he would make. However, I'm not convinced this is his plan of action. Raw is going to draw with or without Cena, always has.

I see Orton moving, and I'm not all that happy about it.

T-minus seven days until the mega-merged thread regarding the ways they managed to screw SmackDown over this year.

Well it's not like he couldn't just show up on RAW if he felt like it, it's not like the brand split actually stops anyone from going on other shows these days anyways.

Well it's not like he couldn't just show up on RAW if he felt like it, it's not like the brand split actually stops anyone from going on other shows these days anyways.

True, thats why I think it stupid to even have the brand split at all anymore. The roster is no where as deep as it once was when it began, they really don't need it anymore. If they really wanted ratings to increase on Smackdown then give fans a real reason to watch it by having feuds continue from one show to another. Then they would have to very successful shows.

I think moving Cena to SmackDown would be great. But then there's always that argument that the top guy should be on the "A" show. But hey, then again, they moved Triple H to SmackDown a few years ago. So who knows? Anything can happen.

It's weird that I look forward to the draft now when back in 2002 it was one of the main reasons I stopped watching wrestling all together for a few years.

No way Cena goes to Smackdown. When the Rock randomly shows back up throughout the year, it's going to be on Raw.

I think it's safe to say Orton, Punk and Cena aren going anywhere on the Raw end. JoMo is the most likely candidate. It's best if the WWE moves all of their flippy guys to Smackdown. Cara is a no brainer to move to Friday. His style is too botchy right now not to move to an edited show.

SmackDown with Christian, DBD, Bourne, Mysterio, JoMo, and Cara might be the best thing in the WWE in years.

That's how I see it coco. It looks like 2003 all over again. Put the light weights and the guys with smaller egos on a show away from
The stars and let the cream rise to the top. He'll even a Gabriel singles push in that scenario would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back