[YOUTUBE]WPqcZt2eTKQ[/YOUTUBE]

10. Wins WCW Championship from Booker T at SummerSlam 2001
9. Wins WWF Championship from Triple H at Backlash 2000
8. Wins the Royal Rumble match in 2000
7. Finally defeats Stone Cold Steve Austin at WrestleMania XIX
6. Wins the WWE Tag Team titles with Mankind in 1999
5. Wins Intercontinental Championship from Triple H at Thursday Raw Thursday
4. Defeats Hollywood Hogan at WrestleMania X-Seven
3. Wins his 1st ever WWE Championship at Survivor Series Deadly Game in 1998 after another screwjob
2. Defeats John Cena at WrestleMania XXVIII
1. Wins the Undisputed WWF Championship against The Undertaker and Kurt Angle at Vengeance 2002

Beating Taker' and Angle is bigger than winning the Rumble? The fuck?

Maybe it's #1 because it's the last time he won the WWE title before dropping it to Brock Lesnar.. But I still don't agree with it.

Okay. Let's try this a different way.

Top five:
-WM18
-WM19
-WM28
-Backlash 2000
-Royal Rumble 2000

I'm not sure about the order. But I know number one isn't number one.

I think that #1 might be to set up a future Rock vs Brock match...since it let to Rock Brock 1 at Summerslam 02...do the rematch 11 years later at Summerslam 13

Rock beating Austin at Mania needs to be higher then #7 they main evented so many times and Rock finally being able to best Austin was a big moment in his career. Number 1 doesn't make sense but alas, do any of WWE's lists?

I think that #1 might be to set up a future Rock vs Brock match...since it let to Rock Brock 1 at Summerslam 02...do the rematch 11 years later at Summerslam 13
I can't believe I didn't see it! Yes, this is exactly what's happening!

So beating a guy with a 14 month title reign and winning the title after not holding it for a decade isn't a "big" enough win tho make this list. :confused:

Naturally the order is wrong, it's a WWE.com list. What's most distrubing about that list is that several of those wins are insignificant and almost forgettable.

Hogan, Cena and Austin should probably be the top three. After all it is Hogan, Cena and Austin. I'd put Hogan first if I was picking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back