• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Comics?

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
So, if you've read the report, you've realized that WWE plans on releasing some comics using WWE superstars. Personally, I'd read them because they sound damn hilarious. They could be the kind of cheesy awesomeness you love, like B-Movies in comic form.

Would you read them?

Will John Cena be able to escape Randy Orton's vice-like chinlock and retain the WWE Championship in time to save President Romney from Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, and a Donkey Kong?

To be continued...

OK, everyone, here's the first cover:

final-post.gif

How can you not want this comic?!

Well I love comics. That cover looks insane.

I figured they were going to have wrestling type storylines, not the wwe cast versus zombies. There's been very few comics about wrestling.

There's a japanese comic called "Kinnikuman" about wrestling. In America it's called "Ultimate Muscle". There was a cartoon about it on Fox. It's a comedy/wrestling comic thats actually pretty good.

Nevertheless I'm a sucker and I would wanna read this :blush:

So...Triple H is tossing what appears to be a very old corpse why? And why are there leopards?

Yeah, I'm going to need to read these, just for the laughter. This is the kind of stuff WrestleCrap is probably salivating over.

Whoever the artist is apparently hasn't seen many black people. Kofi and R-Truth look like he used crayons that said "Mocha" and "Latte" on them or something.

Kane looks like Goldberg.

"Here's a synopsis of issue #1 from the press release: Issue #1 reveals an eternal rivalry set against the backdrop of the history of WWE. Why is the ruthless Shadow King so obsessed with WWE? What is the reason for his eternal and supernatural war with the Firstborn? And could his ancient opponent really be a member of the WWE roster?"

Reading this synopsis and looking at this artwork, I still have no idea what the hell's going on.

I found some more artwork:

1r7xz1859hsclq6k4u5.jpg

uivj6pv7898bib3528k3.jpg

id330qdg1y5hfwasd7m8.jpg

uc2tf50jv7j2e4fg7e9n.jpg

HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT THIS COMIC?

It looks hilarious. I was dying just reading those samples. Fucking great.

Dude, compared to the Taker and Warrior comics those look amazing.

Except the one where Warrior puts Santa in bondage and possibly rapes him. You can't trump that, ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back