Characters from movies, television shows, and comic books in WWE!

drugfreeford

Dark Match Winner
Don't misunderstand the title of my thread, there are no characters from movies, television shows, and comic books in WWE.

What i'm trying to say, well ask, is: If you were to take a character from outside the WWE and put the character in the WWE, who would it be? What would be their reason for coming to the WWE? How would you book them? Who would be their main rival? How long would they be there? Would they become a world champion?

Zangief from street fighter with his default move set, he would dominate and would become the next big thing like lesnar in his prime! the reason for coming would be because he wants to represent his home country and dominate the USA! Main rival John Cena and not even Super Cena would be able to win and it would take all the faces to create an alligience to strategically defeat him after a long struggle like a survival series match being 5 on 1 because not even the heels want to help Zangief.

If you wanna think SF, how about M Bison? Keep the guy all dressed up in the dictator outfit throughout his matches and have them be not a huge giant, but a regular sized guy who uses the same sort of move-set as Daniel Bryan (only stronger)....as long as they have mic skills to bash the American crowd, I think it could be pretty cool. I'm not gonna sit here and try to write their career path, I just think it would be an interesting heel.

The Incredible Hulk. His reasoning: HULK SMASH. Or Solomon Grundy, and have an angle where the Undertaker's family's funeral home buried him alive, and he came back to have his revenge on 'Taker's streak?

Ironman, powerful via his smarts, he would be awesome to feud with the likes of Cena, SuperCean v Ironman, BOOK IT!

Actually that idea really sucks, but based on your low post count, nobody really took you seriously anyway

Yes, because someone with a high number of posts makes them an expert in the field of imaginary situations. I see you and your wisdom in your 23 posts of experience, are in fact, a true Einstein in this particular subject.

That said, I feel I should tick you off a little more, and suggest that the Three Stooges should form a stable to take on the newly formed DX, consisting of Sponge Bob, King from Tekken, and Killer Croc.

Yes, because someone with a high number of posts makes them an expert in the field of imaginary situations. I see you and your wisdom in your 23 posts of experience, are in fact, a true Einstein in this particular subject.

That said, I feel I should tick you off a little more, and suggest that the Three Stooges should form a stable to take on the newly formed DX, consisting of Sponge Bob, King from Tekken, and Killer Croc.

I'd pay to watch that match. Followed by cartoon Hulk Hogan from Hulk Hogan's Rock 'N' Wrestling versus actual Hulk Hogan with The Incredible Hulk as the ref.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back