WWE.Com Ultimate Royal Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelcon21

Pre-Show Stalwart
WWE.com is holding a Royal Rumble online.
1. Yokozuna - already eliminated
2. Rey Mysterio - already eliminated
3. Batista
4. Ric Flair
5. The Rock
6. Triple H
7. Kane
8. Undertaker
9. Hacksaw Jim Duggan - eliminated
10. Mic Foley
11. Chris Beniot
12. Brock Lesnar - eliminated
13. Stone Cold Steve Austin
14. John Cena - ELIMINATED
15. Mr. Perfect
16. Greg the Hammer Valentine - eliminated
17. Vince Mcmahon - eliminated
18. Bob Backland - eliminated
19. Big John Studd - Eliminated
20. Kevin Nash
21. Rick Martel - eliminated
22. Lex Luger - eliminated
23. Hulk Hogan
24. Big Show
25. Bushwacker Luke (no this is not a joke) - eliminated
26. British Bulldog
27. Tito Santana - eliminated
28. Andre the Giant
29. Bret Hart
30. Shawn Michaels.

If all these wrestlers met in their prime who does everyone think would win. For argument sake lets replace Bushwacker Luke with Kurt Angle and Vince McMahon with Randy Savage. We all know why they were left out.

If there was a Rumble with these superstars i think Kane should win b/c he eliminated 11 men in the 2001 Rumble(and came 2nd to Austin who already won 2 Rumbles) and he participated in the most consecutive Royal Rumbles. He deserves it as well b/c he was and still is a great worker in WWE and he never really accomplished much to be memorized as a great superstar only memorized as the "Big Red Machine" who use to wear a mask and caught JR on fire. He only held the WWE Championship once and that was only for 24 hours to lose it against Austin the next night.

I'd say the final 8 would be Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, HBK and Stone Cold, Rock, Bret Hart, Triple H, Undertaker. If they were smart they would team up and get Andre out.

I enjoy that Luger has already been eliminated when he actually was a winner of the damn thing, while other guys are still in it who've never won. I seriously love the selective memory that goes on in wrestling. People are retarted. Lesnar would still win. He's in his prime and actually was responsible for eliminating the Undertaker when he won en route to WMXIX and a title victory. This poll is whacked.

I enjoy that Luger has already been eliminated when he actually was a winner of the damn thing, while other guys are still in it who've never won. I seriously love the selective memory that goes on in wrestling. People are retarted. Lesnar would still win. He's in his prime and actually was responsible for eliminating the Undertaker when he won en route to WMXIX and a title victory. This poll is whacked.

Like I said before I love that Kurt Angle and Macho Man were kept out. Both were the final 2. Triple H eliminated Angle to win in 2002 and Yokozuna elminated Macho Man in 1993. I agree with the elimination of Lex Luger he never really was much in the WWE. I think people are still bitter about Lesnar picking up and leaving the business after they spent years building him up. My favorite is John Cena is eliminated already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back